Six Updater

#1Spikie852Posted 7/7/2011 12:00:07 PM(edited)
I don't get it, I DL and installed it as suggested by many people, but what now? I can't find any help on the website it came from...

I only have Arma 2 installed at the mo, do I need to get OA installed too? The bit on the left says
Dynamic (0)
A2 OA (8)
A2 Any (0)

Does that mean it has nothing for me except for A2 OA? Confuzled...

#Edit# Typical, "The Steam servers are too busy to handle your request". And it is an 8 hour install apparently.

---
Your telling me that you can't freeze time in the heat of battle to asses the situation like all the great generals did throughout history!?
#2Spikie852(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2011 10:55:42 PM
I give in, I'm having so many problems with it I'll just find the mods manually.
---
Your telling me that you can't freeze time in the heat of battle to asses the situation like all the great generals did throughout history!?
#3Ikari GendoPosted 7/8/2011 9:35:55 AM
www.armaholic.com

I also have no idea how to work six-updater, but installing mods (generally) is really simple. Get an ArmA 2 launcher also. It'll make it easier.
#4Spikie852(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2011 12:57:49 PM
That's where I was looking.

I sussed it now, basically it wasn't finding the folder it wanted, now it has installed all the mods I wanted :)

Thanks for the help anyway.
---