Found the solution to earn money

#1theboarPosted 9/26/2011 11:08:35 PM
I love the game, got most of achievements except two things I need - buy and upgrade all weapons. These require cash when getting on high score, right? I don't like this money system, but you got to deal with it (wonder if this update on PS3 coming next month).

But I found a way - simply play a level to reach high score. When almost reaching 150,000 as first place of high score, make sure to lose combo and shoot one or more to reach around 150,100. Then stop play and Quit and you get $1000 for sure. Repeat to get around 150,200 and Quit to get another $1000. It's like reaching to get high score slowly, but I'm sure you can get much cash.

I'm working on it as well.
---
czzzzzzzzz[]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::> ()__)__)__)__)__)__)
So with great power comes great loneliness? ~ Jim Powell
#2theboar(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2011 2:18:42 PM
Forgot to add - work on Story Mode to earn cash to buy and upgrade all weapon first, then do again in Director's Cut.

Made some progress yesterday - I'm working on Story Mode to get more cash for weapon. I already bought and upgraded four weapons. As for yesterday, I bought and upgraded another weapon, leaving two more weapons. That means I have to play and earn more... patiently. Patience.

To be continued...
---
#3theboar(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2011 10:51:53 AM
Bought and upgraded another weapon, leaving one more weapon to go in Story Mode...
---
#4theboar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2011 2:12:32 PM
Bought and upgraded last weapon of the story mode two days ago. And right now I'm working on Director's Cut and earn more cash.

Also, I unlocked two images by earn 'buy all weapons'
Not sure about the ones with 'fully upgraded all weapons...

EDIT: I bought and upgraded one weapon in Director's Cut... three more to go...
---
#5theboar(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 9:10:17 PM
...okay, this game has a glitch. Good and funny game but glitch.

I bought all weapons in both modes, however the 'Fully upgrade all weapons' unlock progress is stuck at 66%. This could be a glitch.

Another note, when I restart the game and load, I checked the gallery and two locked images are unlocked oddly. But it doesn't unlock the last Bonus 5 as unlock all game achievements.

I could delete the HOTD:O save file in Wii, start it over and focus on fully upgrade all weapons first, but it's questionable.

I noticed some of you couldn't unlock Bonus 5, that mean the 'Fully upgrade all weapons' or other achievement could be stuck.
That's my theory.

On the other hand, I'm taking a break from Wii, and see if I could restart...
---