New trailer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RagnarJarlsson

RagnarJarlsson
7 years ago#1
Here:

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/e3_2009/castlevania/
What a horrible night to have a curse.

User Info: dfm16618

dfm16618
7 years ago#2
i so love kojima right now.

User Info: Glaekan

Glaekan
7 years ago#3
Oh, Jesus. I think I need to go change my shorts. i surely hope Jason Isaacs is voicing the antagonist.

User Info: IEatCookies

IEatCookies
7 years ago#4
this is the 1st Castlevania I have been interested in a while.

every handheld Castlevania and the Wii fighting game have been terrible.

haven't had a good Castlevania since SotN, LoI and CoD.

although the story of "my love died, I want to bring them back" is kinda cliche and overused. Woulda liked something more original.

but at least what I saw is better than IGA's POS games hes been releasing lately *cough*PoR*cough*OoE*cough*Judgment*cough*.

User Info: cynicwithin2000

cynicwithin2000
7 years ago#5
Wow. That's just all I can say. Just wow.
Xbox Live GamerTag: DoC NuMbSkuLL
PSN ID: nerftown

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
7 years ago#6
but at least what I saw is better than IGA's POS games hes been releasing lately *cough*PoR*cough*OoE*cough*Judgment*cough*.

OoE a piece of ****? Wtf? That game's great, I don't know what you're talking about.

I find it funny that you would condemn it, and at the same time praise LoI and CoD.
No one cares what you are currently playing.

User Info: arkrex

arkrex
7 years ago#7
Wow, that looked EPIC!

But, truth be told, it isn't what we've come to expect from Castlevania. The reboot may indeed rock, but I wonder if it will keep the same Metroidvania template? Or will it simply pull off a God of War? Castlevania has never been epic, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
The tongue is like a sharp knife;
It kills without drawing blood

User Info: EmpireZoso

EmpireZoso
7 years ago#8
PoR was the last CV game that I actually enjoyed. OoE was a huge disappointment for me. Judgement wasn't great but it was just different. I hope at least this game can be half way decent. I have been a CV fan for as long as the series has been around. However, the most recent games are driving me away.

Kojima having a part in this game is also a factor for me.
When life gives you lemons you should make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS!?" Screw you life, I want some freaking cherries.

User Info: bcornelia

bcornelia
7 years ago#9
PoR was the last CV game that I actually enjoyed. OoE was a huge disappointment for me.

Err...

Well you're certainly in the minority with this one, buddy.
No one cares what you are currently playing.

User Info: EmpireZoso

EmpireZoso
7 years ago#10
^ No big deal. Everyone has their opinion. Also from what I have seen, the like and dislike is split about even. However, I do agree more people think it was a good game.
When life gives you lemons you should make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS!?" Screw you life, I want some freaking cherries.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived