#1RagnarJarlssonPosted 6/3/2009 4:42:13 PM
Here:

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/e3_2009/castlevania/
---
What a horrible night to have a curse.
#2dfm16618Posted 6/3/2009 4:56:03 PM
i so love kojima right now.
#3GlaekanPosted 6/3/2009 5:31:05 PM
Oh, Jesus. I think I need to go change my shorts. i surely hope Jason Isaacs is voicing the antagonist.
#4IEatCookiesPosted 6/3/2009 6:25:14 PM
this is the 1st Castlevania I have been interested in a while.

every handheld Castlevania and the Wii fighting game have been terrible.

haven't had a good Castlevania since SotN, LoI and CoD.

although the story of "my love died, I want to bring them back" is kinda cliche and overused. Woulda liked something more original.

but at least what I saw is better than IGA's POS games hes been releasing lately *cough*PoR*cough*OoE*cough*Judgment*cough*.
#5cynicwithin2000Posted 6/3/2009 6:56:16 PM
Wow. That's just all I can say. Just wow.
---
Xbox Live GamerTag: DoC NuMbSkuLL
PSN ID: nerftown
#6bcorneliaPosted 6/3/2009 7:08:55 PM
but at least what I saw is better than IGA's POS games hes been releasing lately *cough*PoR*cough*OoE*cough*Judgment*cough*.

OoE a piece of ****? Wtf? That game's great, I don't know what you're talking about.

I find it funny that you would condemn it, and at the same time praise LoI and CoD.
---
No one cares what you are currently playing.
#7arkrexPosted 6/3/2009 11:15:44 PM
Wow, that looked EPIC!

But, truth be told, it isn't what we've come to expect from Castlevania. The reboot may indeed rock, but I wonder if it will keep the same Metroidvania template? Or will it simply pull off a God of War? Castlevania has never been epic, so I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
---
The tongue is like a sharp knife;
It kills without drawing blood
#8EmpireZosoPosted 6/3/2009 11:26:54 PM
PoR was the last CV game that I actually enjoyed. OoE was a huge disappointment for me. Judgement wasn't great but it was just different. I hope at least this game can be half way decent. I have been a CV fan for as long as the series has been around. However, the most recent games are driving me away.

Kojima having a part in this game is also a factor for me.

---
When life gives you lemons you should make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS!?" Screw you life, I want some freaking cherries.
#9bcorneliaPosted 6/3/2009 11:57:20 PM
PoR was the last CV game that I actually enjoyed. OoE was a huge disappointment for me.

Err...

Well you're certainly in the minority with this one, buddy.
---
No one cares what you are currently playing.
#10EmpireZosoPosted 6/4/2009 12:39:21 AM
^ No big deal. Everyone has their opinion. Also from what I have seen, the like and dislike is split about even. However, I do agree more people think it was a good game.
---
When life gives you lemons you should make lemonade, but I say "LEMONS!?" Screw you life, I want some freaking cherries.