So, has it been confirmed that...........?(spoilers)

#1HordePrime99Posted 6/4/2009 7:12:32 PM
Dracula wont be in this at all? I mean It's not like mario 2 didn't start out as a different game intirely.....

Here is a miserable little pile of details that might support that this Gabriel person becomes Dracula at some point:

1. He is a knight.[ Dracula started out a knight in both castlevania and the old story.(or at least an old movie of it)

2. His motivation revolves around his dead wife.[ Once again, see castlevania, B. Stoker's Dracula]

3. The whole "get powers from defeated enemies sound so 'AoS/DoS", and could acount for a corrupting of personality later in the story.

4.Tthe "lords of shadow" are split into factions. This could acount for Dr. Acula's hordes if you consider the possibility of Gabe uniting the left over remnants after defeating there leaders.

5. He has black hair. Not really proof, but it makes more sense than a blonde dude since when Dracula is'nt in his old form he usually has dark hair.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or maybe old Bat-for-brains is just one of the leaders.Iits not like Dracula is only in castlevania games. Who knows? Maybe he was in this game befor it became a Castlevania reboot.

Just my 2 cents.
#2chesucksPosted 6/5/2009 6:45:51 AM
In the sequel they can bring back the Belmonts.
#3MurderDeathKillPosted 6/5/2009 6:58:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4wildfan30Posted 6/5/2009 7:07:07 AM
since this is a "reboot" of the series, im gonna assume that gabriel will eventually become Dracula in the game, and like someone previously stated, introduce the belmonts in the sequel and whatnot. i for one, think this is a good way to reboot it, lets face it its gonna be different probably then the old CV that we all know and love, but we might as well accept that and start taking this for what it is, which is a different take on a great franchise. whos to say it wont return to its older style in the sequel after the whole origin thing is taken care of. im so pumped for this game
#5HordePrime99(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2009 9:43:38 AM
actually, looking at those pictures again, that is a hood, not his hair.....but he could have dark hair under itXD
#6druswidPosted 6/5/2009 10:56:10 AM
I do NOT think it's a reboot of the series, because if it is, every other game in the series gets retconned, and I don't think that's going to fly. Mathias Cronqvist is Dracula, end of story.
---
When man invented fire, he didnít say, 'hey, letís cook', he said, 'great, now we can see naked bottoms in the dark.' - Steve, from 'Coupling'
#7semianonymousPosted 6/5/2009 2:09:20 PM

Where the hell are people getting that from? Dracula will doubtlessly be in, Gabriel wont be him, end of story.

People should learn by now, If he has a whip, he is good or will be good.

#8HordePrime99(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2009 2:16:11 PM
There seems to be more leaning toward him being "Batman" than not at this point. and having a whip does not a hero make.doppelganger usually has a whip.

That one dude from wild arms 4 had a whip.
#9provettPosted 6/16/2009 6:35:20 AM
I do NOT think it's a reboot of the series, because if it is, every other game in the series gets retconned, and I don't think that's going to fly. Mathias Cronqvist is Dracula, end of story.

Why not? I mean, WoD recently rebooted their entire world. And that thing is HUGE.
---
Best Buy sucks so bad, I have to Sig it!
The customer service were stupid & they lied. Don't Buy from Best Buy
#10druswidPosted 6/16/2009 7:47:38 AM
What's WoD? I probably know what it is, just can't think of it... also, people keep stating wrong facts, please, READ THE DAMN NOVEL DRACULA, not just watch the movie. In the novel, there is NO love story. It was NEVER part of the story. You know, those things called books... they help your mind. Learn to love them.
---
When man invented fire, he didnít say, 'hey, letís cook', he said, 'great, now we can see naked bottoms in the dark.' - Steve, from 'Coupling'