All i can say is..AWSOMESAUCE!

#11CID1Posted 6/16/2009 12:30:05 AM
I was all set to be like "Hell yeah TC, a fellow OG fan that is looking forward to this."

Then I got to yourAnd there have been some CRAP titles in this series. Correction, there have been a few GEMS, in this crap collection post.

I have a very near complete collection. I've been a fan since year 1 of the series. This has got to be one of the finest large game collection series in the industry. Nearly every game is stellar.

That being said, I'm very stoked to see this game. I don't think it looks like a GoW clone (That just makes me laugh at those that say that) and it looks very fresh. Though I don't see the whole Gabriel/Drac think, but whatever. This game looks sweet so far.

Oh and TC, this is castlevania, the leader in fans ripping on their own beloved series, nothing new here, move along.
---
Freelance Quality Assurance, L.A. | Current contract: Electronic Arts.
"The Ending Has Not Yet Been Written." ~ Atrus, Myst Series
#12LeoVariantPosted 6/17/2009 2:36:41 PM
This has got to be one of the finest large game collection series in the industry. Nearly every game is stellar

rofl....even the Megaman series has a better good game/crap game ratio then Castlevania.
---
I have a deep emotional attachment to RPG's. I feel that when I play them, my soul is gaining experience. - Devoted2Alchemy
#13semianonymousPosted 6/17/2009 3:10:01 PM

cloudstrife8 posted...
This has got to be one of the finest large game collection series in the industry. Nearly every game is stellar

rofl....even the Megaman series has a better good game/crap game ratio then Castlevania.

Thats a pretty good joke. If you clearly dislike the series so much that your willing to say crap like that, why do you even care?

#14LeoVariantPosted 6/17/2009 4:05:02 PM
Whoa hold on there.....the distinction is that the "Good" CV games are timeless legends while the best and most memorable of Megaman is, sadly, Megaman 2 and Megaman x4.

However, many Megaman games actually reached a playable mediocrity or pulled off a successful departure from the standard gameplay (Megaman Battle Network), while the rest of the CV games that aren't specifically noted as being ridiculously good, fell flat on their collective face. Every single 3D attempt at CV have been weak entries at best , falling way behind other similar titles of its time.

If stating that makes me some sort of anti-fan, then so be it.
---
I have a deep emotional attachment to RPG's. I feel that when I play them, my soul is gaining experience. - Devoted2Alchemy