Druswid is so completely wrong!

#1HajimeSaitouGWPosted 6/15/2009 1:18:16 AM
I think the person who started a whole thread based on my comments is the bitter one... that's something I've never done, even if I am opinionated and vociferous. For the record, I liked all the classic Castlevanias with the exception of Simon's Quest. No problems there. I've liked all of the Symphony styled games, though I think Harmony of Dissonance and Dawn of Sorrow are the weakest ones. I'm not particularly a fan of the N64 ones, finished and generally liked LoI, but was bored by CoD. So... are you saying you like 3D games more than 2D ones? I personally don't like the way this one looks. The 3D ones that have been released, have, in my opinion, been weaker than ANY of the 2D ones, and since it's outsourced to a different developer, I'm even more skeptical on its being quality. Sure, it'll look great, but that doesn't mean that it won't be a cookie cutter 3D action game. Plenty of those. 2D is actually not widely used these days... unless you consider the DS. So go ahead and rail at me if it makes you feel better. Get it all out of your system. I actually hadn't read this board in a few days... got my own fan club.
I <3 Simon's Quest.

Seriously, that's it. :)
---
"What the **** do you want from me?"
"Anus."-Rico and Andrew on DMC3 AIM chat. Join the fun!