This doesn't look anything like the TGS 08 trailer.

#1EsperValkyriePosted 6/30/2009 8:38:41 AM
Could it be that there is another Castlevania in the works as well from IGA? The initial trailer shows a character reminiscient of Alucard or Hector wielding a blood red glyph sword like Shanoa from Order of Ecclesia. Does anyone know if that was canned or if its something else entirely different from lords of shadow?
---
Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor
#2e105betaPosted 6/30/2009 10:47:24 AM
Old news brah
---
When there are no doubts left -- Things become clear.
Peace and quiet are only for the bore[d]...
#3neonhyenaPosted 7/1/2009 9:32:48 AM
Mmmm... The trailer is old news. But, I am not familiar with the answer to his question, however. If that idea was scrapped, or if there are two developments still in process.

---
Milwaukee - 24/M
#4semianonymousPosted 7/1/2009 8:41:32 PM

That was IGA's game. This looks exactly the way it did when it was first revealed, back when it was only Lords of Shadow.

IGA's Alucard game (yes that was Alucard) is still in the works, since he is not connected to LoS.

#5neonhyenaPosted 7/2/2009 7:25:25 AM
IGA's Alucard game (yes that was Alucard) is still in the works, since he is not connected to LoS.

That's what I would like to believe (being such a SotN fanatic). However, seeing the very minimal teaser, flashing a pic of Alucard as it's main point, and then waiting a year to see no progress shown for the 360/PS3 Alucard game, and a very fleshed out 360/PS3 Castlevania game with a whip-wielding vampire killer... I'm beginning to worry.

---
Milwaukee - 24/M
#6semianonymousPosted 7/3/2009 10:50:24 PM

neonhyena posted...

That's what I would like to believe (being such a SotN fanatic). However, seeing the very minimal teaser, flashing a pic of Alucard as it's main point, and then waiting a year to see no progress shown for the 360/PS3 Alucard game, and a very fleshed out 360/PS3 Castlevania game with a whip-wielding vampire killer... I'm beginning to worry.

IGA did say that he didn't want to show it yet because he thought it wasn't ready, hence the minimal-ness of the trailer. I'd expect info in the upcoming TGS, which is...september?

#7IcemaelPosted 7/3/2009 11:44:05 PM
IIRC IGA didn't even know that the teaser was going to be shown, and was surprised when it was.