This game needs to come out Now!

#1ajmurassaPosted 7/16/2009 12:12:20 PM
Or give us some more screens, or video or artwork...SOMETHING!

*drool*
#2TheGivingTreePosted 7/16/2009 4:03:19 PM
Damn right, actually it might be better if they take their time and make it as good as they can. But some more info or pictures would be awesome.
---
[[PSN]] - CrucifixUs
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God." Ephesians 2:8
#3sonnymoonshinePosted 7/16/2009 5:28:47 PM
There is one thing I learned while playing MTG. The longer the game takes, the wider the margin for error. But if the game doesn't last long enough, there is little enjoyment.

I.E. DaiKatana took too long to come out, plenty of time to make bad decisions. While, Star Wars: Forced Release didn't spend enough time in the cooker, so it was a crappy game.

As long as this game comes out before 2012, it should be good.

I want it now. . . >_>
---
I only really only teabag in L4D cause L4D is a game where you earn ever kill infected and human and tank twice as much. - stylesdark
#4sonnymoonshinePosted 7/16/2009 7:03:12 PM
Rereading that, it sounds all wise and stuff, but what exactly am I rambling about?
---
I only really only teabag in L4D cause L4D is a game where you earn ever kill infected and human and tank twice as much. - stylesdark
#5TheGivingTreePosted 7/16/2009 11:29:31 PM
I actually enjoyed Force Unleashed but I agree it could have been much better.
---
[[PSN]] - CrucifixUs
"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God." Ephesians 2:8
#6AndyliiniPosted 7/17/2009 12:58:47 PM
Actually, UK based Play.com has slapped on a release date of March 26 2010. That would be the first "more official" release date for Europe according this game. That would be very good release date indeed, since that is my birthday.
#7semianonymousPosted 7/21/2009 8:37:46 PM

sonnymoonshine posted...
Rereading that, it sounds all wise and stuff, but what exactly am I rambling about?

I'm not totally sure, but you mentioned Diakatana, so you must die now.