One minor thing kills it for me

#1KariodudePosted 7/8/2012 9:16:39 AM
I really wanted to like this game. Even the first few minutes, I knew the gameplay well enough from similar titles that I thought I could for sure get into it. Then my head started hurting and I realized it was the terrible framerate. I can't play a game with a low choppy framerate. What's really confusing is that games with really high quality graphics are usually the ones with framerate problems, but the graphics in this game are average at best. Everything is just wet and shiny.

So my question is, does the framerate ever improve? If it's like this through the whole game then I'm done with it.
#2Storm ShadowPosted 7/8/2012 12:18:08 PM
I have to be honest: framerate is something that I've never noticed since the eight-and-sixteen-bit days.
---
"Please don't humanize the morons around me. It makes me very uncomfortable." -Pearls Before Swine
#3Kariodude(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2012 4:27:29 PM
Well you're one of the lucky ones. This game is probably pulling about 20fps which just hurts my eyes.
#4godslayer61Posted 7/10/2012 1:38:27 AM
Kariodude posted...
Well you're one of the lucky ones. This game is probably pulling about 20fps which just hurts my eyes.

it looks fine to me,and i miss these type of games not many left on the 360.
#5liamx2000Posted 7/18/2012 9:12:04 AM
Kariodude posted...
I really wanted to like this game. Even the first few minutes, I knew the gameplay well enough from similar titles that I thought I could for sure get into it. Then my head started hurting and I realized it was the terrible framerate. I can't play a game with a low choppy framerate. What's really confusing is that games with really high quality graphics are usually the ones with framerate problems, but the graphics in this game are average at best. Everything is just wet and shiny.

So my question is, does the framerate ever improve? If it's like this through the whole game then I'm done with it.

I know what your talking baout but I still enjoyed it hopefully the next game wont have that issue.