Plot question...(Spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  3. Plot question...(Spoilers)

User Info: Spamless86

Spamless86
4 years ago#1
I started playing this title when it first came out and than my xbox decided to give me the red ring. I purchased another 360 (mine was no longer covered in warranty) that way I would be able to play the titles I still owned and hadn't finished. While saving my money to buy a replacement console I started to play games on my other consoles. About 8 months ago I purchased my new 360 and started to play the games I had been anticipating. Well this game got pushed back not because it is bad but because I am trying to remember the plot for the first disc and I am unable to recall details. This put me in a rut I wanted to finish the game yet I did not want to have to start all over. Thus what ended up transpiring was that I continued to play other titles as I did not want to start in the middle of this one with only a slight clue of everything that had happened so far.

So my question is is can someone please give me a quick synopsis of what happens in the first disc.
Don't take life serious you wont make it out alive.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  3. Plot question...(Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived