I felt bad for Crow Witch Malphas...

#1RCP3_04Posted 10/28/2010 10:09:17 AM
.....Well at least before she was transformed and tried to kill me, I mean her love was stolen form her and killed by Baba Yaga, and I really wanted to see what she looked like before her transformation into the Crow Monster. From what I understood, she wasnt really evil, sure she practiced some kind of withcraft but she was wise and people came to see her for advice.

Baba Yaga on the other hand EATS CHILDREN!!! She's like Mad Madame Mim's sister from Sword In The Stone...but I will admit, I was rather curious to see how pretty she was seeing as how she managed to steals Malphas's love from her. Like you can meet Baba Yaga in her pretty form then see the effects of the Blue Rose wear off...or at least as a reward for completing the Music Box puzzle, we should have been allowed to see Baba Yaga in her pretty form as a reward.

It took me a few tries to complete the music box puzzle...so I think it would have been well deserve to see Baba Yaga in pretty form, let her help Gabriel out........and then kill her for her crimes against Malphas and humanity......Poor Crow Witch Malphas....She got a raw deal! : (

Anyone else felt kind of bad for Crow Witch....
#2Ein_SophPosted 10/28/2010 10:20:32 AM
I felt bad for her as well when I found out about her backstory.
Sadly by the point I got to fight her, all of those ANNOYING swordmaster fights had gotten me angry enough to the point that I wasn't gonna take anyone's ****, or in this case, eggs.

---
"Is man merely a mistake of God's? or is God merely a mistake of man's?" - Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols
Platinum FC: 2493 3417 0813
#3XxGhaleonxXPosted 10/28/2010 10:32:15 AM
I liked the Zobek monologue before her chapter.
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=521302869
PSN: acetonskyhigh
#4RCP3_04(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2010 10:33:44 AM
^LMAO....Yes good point...I too grew weary of those phantom swordmasters after a while. I wish I could have seen what she looked like before she was transformed. The same thing goes for Baba Yaga, if anything she deserved to die by my hands for what she did, if it wasnt for her helping Gabriel out, she would have TOAST!!!
#5RCP3_04(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2010 10:35:09 AM
^LMAO....Yes good point...I too grew weary of those phantom swordmasters after a while. I wish I could have seen what she looked like before she was transformed. The same thing goes for Baba Yaga, if anything she deserved to die by my hands for what she did, if it wasnt for her helping Gabriel out, she would have TOAST!!!
#6RCP3_04(Topic Creator)Posted 10/28/2010 10:37:03 AM
Sorry for the double post....but yeah I liked the Zobek monolougue for that chapter as well, it was so heartfeltly and tragically EPIC!!!
#7Ein_SophPosted 10/28/2010 11:09:39 AM
TOAST!
I actually expected to fight Baba Yaga in some form or another. Huh. Guess Zobek did the trick.

---
"Is man merely a mistake of God's? or is God merely a mistake of man's?" - Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols
Platinum FC: 2493 3417 0813
#8XxGhaleonxXPosted 10/28/2010 1:13:00 PM
They should do a Zobek DLC where you get to do some stuff as him following Gabe.
---
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=521302869
PSN: acetonskyhigh