Pan's temple magic gem.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  3. Pan's temple magic gem.

User Info: Banna_Splits

Banna_Splits
6 years ago#1
So I've been looking for about 20 minutes for this gem and nothing so far. Anyone know where this thing could be? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

User Info: dc_camel

dc_camel
6 years ago#2
It's in the box it says you can't open yet.

User Info: Potentialawes

Potentialawes
6 years ago#3
Wrong. It's not in the box. The box is an upgrade that is not available yet. The gem is between the 2 glyphs/objects you can interact with. The gem is with the 3rd. Go east of the dead guy who had a letter mentioning it. Move towards the green slope before the next glyph and at the right spot the screen will change revealing a dead guy with a gem and a node.

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
6 years ago#4
^^LMAO don't listen to him. magic box will be your new sub weapon. TC do u remember the U-Turn? 3 ponds on water? its before the naked fairy. well TC to your lower right you'll see two birds or creatures in bottom right corner of U-Turn keep running right til camera shifts it will be on corpse in water. G. Luck i'm sleepy zzzzzzzz

User Info: servb0ts

servb0ts
6 years ago#5
^^LMAO don't listen to him. magic box will be your new sub weapon. TC do u remember the U-Turn? 3 ponds on water? its before the naked fairy. well TC to your lower right you'll see two birds or creatures in bottom right corner of U-Turn keep running right til camera shifts it will be on corpse in water. G. Luck i'm sleepy zzzzzzzz

User Info: Banna_Splits

Banna_Splits
6 years ago#6
Thanks man finally got it. I didnt even find the middle glyph at first after passing the level 2 times i found all of them and then got the gem. Thanks again for the info.
  1. Boards
  2. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  3. Pan's temple magic gem.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived