Pan's temple magic gem.

#1Banna_SplitsPosted 10/5/2010 9:52:10 PM
So I've been looking for about 20 minutes for this gem and nothing so far. Anyone know where this thing could be? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
#2dc_camelPosted 10/5/2010 9:55:04 PM
It's in the box it says you can't open yet.
#3PotentialawesPosted 10/5/2010 9:59:26 PM
Wrong. It's not in the box. The box is an upgrade that is not available yet. The gem is between the 2 glyphs/objects you can interact with. The gem is with the 3rd. Go east of the dead guy who had a letter mentioning it. Move towards the green slope before the next glyph and at the right spot the screen will change revealing a dead guy with a gem and a node.
#4servb0tsPosted 10/5/2010 10:03:46 PM
^^LMAO don't listen to him. magic box will be your new sub weapon. TC do u remember the U-Turn? 3 ponds on water? its before the naked fairy. well TC to your lower right you'll see two birds or creatures in bottom right corner of U-Turn keep running right til camera shifts it will be on corpse in water. G. Luck i'm sleepy zzzzzzzz
#5servb0tsPosted 10/5/2010 10:03:50 PM
^^LMAO don't listen to him. magic box will be your new sub weapon. TC do u remember the U-Turn? 3 ponds on water? its before the naked fairy. well TC to your lower right you'll see two birds or creatures in bottom right corner of U-Turn keep running right til camera shifts it will be on corpse in water. G. Luck i'm sleepy zzzzzzzz
#6Banna_Splits(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2010 10:04:06 PM
Thanks man finally got it. I didnt even find the middle glyph at first after passing the level 2 times i found all of them and then got the gem. Thanks again for the info.