100 % Savegame

#1fabienfreemanPosted 11/23/2008 3:05:25 PM

Hello,

I sent hours and hours searching everywhere on Internet a 100 % completion savefile... Can anyone send me a savegame, for PC ? I stopped played at 50 %, and I have no more time to play. But I would really like to walk in the game with a 100 % completion. Can anyone help me, please ?

Another question : I like to walk in the city "by night". But at 2am, everythink is stopped. Is there a possibility to freeze time ? I would like to stop the time only to play walk by night.

Thank you ! :-)

Fab

#2fabienfreeman(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2008 11:20:29 AM
So ???
#3Kokuei05Posted 12/2/2008 11:53:24 AM
There's no point.
---
Playing: CS 1.6, Bully:SE, Gears of War, Fable: TLC, Assassin's Creed
Listening to: Enth E Nd (Kutmasta Kurt feat. Motion Man) - Linkin Park
#4learnhumilityPosted 12/6/2008 7:29:26 PM
No point? Don't let that "perfect" get you down man.

I would love a 100%. That would be great to roam around everywhere and see places I haven't before, since I crash very often. Maybe find another save point before it crashes even.

The time thing is annoying as well. In total agreement! Great post. Hopefully someone with the capability to make it 100% like our perfect friend here will post one :)
#5Kokuei05Posted 12/16/2008 5:03:22 PM
I have an 100% save, and to tell you the truth, there is NOTHING you can do after you do everything. Name one thing that you can do that you can't do while playing the game? Go. You unlock pieces of land as chapters continue, and you go through everything. You get 5 save points that is on the way during the story. You should know a little more about the game before you post. This isn't Grand Theft Auto where EVERYTHING is much harder and difficult to finish, this is childs play compared.
---
Playing: CS 1.6, Gears of War, Assassin's Creed, Beyond Good and Evil, Stanglehold
Listening to: This Could Be Anywhere In The World - Alexisonfire