Why isn't this game on the wii?

#1Bozeboy890Posted 8/22/2008 11:42:47 AM
Is there any good reason as to why this game isn't on the wii as well?

Tenkaichi 2 and 3 were on the wii, and porting it on the wii would mean more sales. I don't really see the reason as to why it's only a ps2 exclusive
#2YoshiBob210Posted 8/22/2008 11:46:08 AM
inb4wiisucks
---
The King of Cookies!
http://killmoderation.ueuo.com/ | http://danceandstomp.net/
#3FPULSSJ4_GokouPosted 8/22/2008 12:21:54 PM

YoshiBob210 (#002)
inb4wiisucks

YOUR WISH MY COMMAND, MASTER
---
http://killmoderation.ueuo.com/
Real life sucks. The graphics card is outdated and the brightness is set too high - Chrona
#4xxnike629xxPosted 8/22/2008 12:23:17 PM
It's up to DIMPS.

Don't come here whining about it because there's pretty much a 0% chance that anyone from DIMPS will read anything here.

>_>

Also, why would it be on the Wii?

DIMPS has been making all the DBZ games on the PSP, PS2, and PS3.

SPIKE ported over the PS2 version of Budokai Tenkaichi 3/SPARKING METEOR to the Wii for more money.
#5NoGta4wiiPosted 8/22/2008 12:43:01 PM
It's up to DIMPS.

Don't come here whining about it because there's pretty much a 0% chance that anyone from DIMPS will read anything here.

>_>

SPIKE ported over the PS2 version of Budokai Tenkaichi 3/SPARKING METEOR to the Wii for more money.

Lol at you having the mentality of a preschooler

so if someone asks a question, that means they are whining? So If I ask, why isn't this game on "this" certain console, that means I'm whining? Because if so, that is plain stupid and wrong. Next time try to make some sense for once. You'll seem less like an ass then.

I suggest you get your "facts" straight. BL was on the 360 as well. Want to know why? Money.

The same could be applied to this game. So think before you talk champ.
#6janemba8888Posted 8/22/2008 1:00:38 PM
It's up to DIMPS.

First of all, how the hell was the TC whining? o_O

>_>

Your logic and analogy fails.

Dimps made BL for the 360, so your implication of them making it for only sony consoles is wrong. Think before you talk.

And do you not see how stupid your comment is?

Companies want MONEY

Spike ported the ps2 version of Bt3 to the wii because of MONEY

Dimps made Bl for the Ps3 and 360 because of MONEY

So what the hell are you talking about?

Anyway, as for the topic, I'm not sure. since the Wii version would have better graphics, and the inclusion of a wii port would mean more sales.
#7Tony_Biggie_PunPosted 8/22/2008 2:49:43 PM
Budokai 2 was on the Gamecube. I can't remember about 1.
---
DON'T USE THE FAQS THAT'S WHAT THE FORUMS ARE FOR!
#8Dieselzone32450Posted 8/22/2008 2:56:57 PM
Yeah, Budokai 1 was on the gamecube as well^
---
Psn Id- SynShenron1
GamerTag: Syn Shenron2
#9Cranman1982Posted 8/22/2008 7:50:54 PM
Because the Wii mote would suck for a game like this? It appears to be like budokai 3/shin budokai, and if that is the case, I can't see a wii mote being very functional.
---
[This opinion was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10vashkeyPosted 8/22/2008 10:15:59 PM

Why should it be on the Wii though? I mean, who doesnt have a PS2? If they were going to port it to the PS2, they might as well port it to the rest of the systems. I mean, Im sure the 360 and PS3 are powerful enough to handle this as well.

Im fine and Im sure most other people are fine this is on the PS2, becuase pretty much everyone has one.

Besides, this is suppose to be Dragon Ball's last hurrah on the PS2. Wouldnt putting the game on a different system deafeat the game's purpose?