Who else was mad when vegito defused.

#1theblackcrossPosted 12/19/2008 11:22:46 AM
I was so excited for a character with both goku-humor and vegito BA-ness, then all the sudden- defused. Lame
#2TyravisPosted 12/19/2008 11:31:03 AM
Alls he did was beat up buuhan as ssj. He only lasted a few panels anyway. I didnt see much in him for him to stay fused. Besides it would have been a horrid ending if he just wiped out super buu after taking everyone out (although since goku couldnt beat super buu that was his first choice only it would have been a fusion dance not vegitto).
#3theblackcross(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2008 11:32:33 AM
Yeah I definitely see how that would be a less interesting ending. Still though, what could have been
#4CfoggPosted 12/20/2008 6:38:48 AM
Well what did you expect.Vegito and Goku stuck together forever. Cool character but we all knew he wouldn't last long
#5Kazama_22Posted 12/20/2008 11:27:27 PM
The Concept of Vegito is pure awesome. That character is amazing too. Sadly just seeing him stick around the DBZ universe after Majin Buu woulda been weird...
---
|D|n|S|
¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™
#6BDKMRVPosted 12/20/2008 11:45:02 PM
It tore me apart when Vegito defused.
I felt as if everyone around me did not deserve to live.
I found every aspect of living life and life itself being utterly disgusting and horrid after becoming infuriated upon Vegito's defusing.
So, I had to eradict those living beings around me.
The plants, the animals, the humans, and the usual things that live on this land.
Then it was time to send myself to Oblivion.

Luckily, and thankfully, I'm not a Super-Freaky Dragonball fan that stands for everything DBZ and if any aspect of it was torn apart in either in real-life or in the DB universe, then I would kill everyone and everything around me, including myself.

Well it turns out that I'm not what I have stated above.
So, I guess I wasn't mad when Vegito defused because it would've caused some sort of drama between Bulma and Chi Chi making it into a Soap(I think that's how you spell it) Opera.
---
Ok. that's nice to know, but just call me BDK.
Shin, BDK. n3oZ(Clan Leader)
#7BDKMRVPosted 12/21/2008 12:00:12 AM
*eradicate
---
Ok. that's nice to know, but just call me BDK.
Shin, BDK. n3oZ(Clan Leader)
#8Kazama_22Posted 12/21/2008 12:36:52 AM
Only drama woulda been that they were like 50 and they can't be as firm as they were.

Pshaw.
---
|D|n|S|
¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™
#9Nick_KazamaPosted 12/22/2008 4:15:45 AM
*Puts on a Potara earring and throws the other one up into the air*
---
"Nikku style, Nikku grace, Nikku power in your face!"
- Said by this user before Zoey Hanson sued him for copyright infringement
#10A7xbPosted 12/22/2008 11:09:52 AM
*Potara clips onto random bird*
---