This isnt happening is it?

#1COOLxKRAZPosted 2/24/2011 10:05:25 AM
No updates, no approx release date, nothing. I wish this would be come a reality. This is the best military shooter i've ever played. I dont consider Battlefield or COD military shooters, they're fun but they're more action oriented than anything. GRAW is good but not as good as ARMA. Come on Bohemia we need this.
#2PlKEBlSHOPPosted 2/24/2011 2:16:58 PM

It sure would be nice. However much most may despise OPFP:Dragon Rising, it illustrates that the scope and scale that Bohemia is known for (from the early Flashpoint releases and what they've got going with ArmA) is achievable on these current consoles (yes, yes - I know Codemasters raped the soul of the title, but even so...).

#3PlKEBlSHOPPosted 2/24/2011 2:18:02 PM
PlKEBlSHOP posted...

It sure would be nice. However much most may despise OPFP:Dragon Rising, it illustrates that the scope and scale that Bohemia is known for (from the early Flashpoint releases and what they've got going with ArmA) is achievable on these current consoles (yes, yes - I know Codemasters raped the soul of the title, but even so...).

The huge smiley face has no place in my writing. I do not like that an emoticon has shown up when I did not deem it so. Gah! Blast you infernal interwebs!