Why so many people hate it this game???

#1143C5Posted 8/14/2009 5:34:49 AM

I just don't get it, why so many people hate it this game??? I don't think the game stinks. the critics gave it a high rating. I ain't trolling, i'm just curious.

#2GrizumiPosted 8/16/2009 1:51:06 AM
I wonder too. I like this game. Maybe it's because it's like Advanced Wars or something, i don't know. Both games are good.
#3143C5(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2009 2:17:57 AM
Grizumi posted...
I wonder too. I like this game. Maybe it's because it's like Advanced Wars or something, i don't know. Both games are good.

I like advance wars too....
#4CruiserCaptainPosted 9/1/2009 2:03:13 PM

I just picked it up 2 weeks ago used for like 10 bucks, great deal! I like it alot, I will admit though with out the headset I do not think it would be nearly as great. Even my room mate had to go get a used copy. The co-op and battling each other is fantastic. Granted there can be a few issues with things sometimes going where you don't want. However if yu pay attention and use proper battle tactics it can be played as a war rts should. I think most people are mislead buy what appears to be a simple act of attacking with all you have at once. This is a mistake, I don't think most people take the time to understand the little details, fire ranges, and counter attack balances, so often it seems most just assume it simple and all you do is throw all you have and win with force. This is a waste of time and resources....you just have to play it like a real war: Artillery supports, Sitrep Commands, Tanks assault, troops infiltrate, AA supports and allows quick field movements, and Heli's provide quick support and retreat cover. I simply believe that most want something simple and all action. Yet, once you learn the details, this game is a blast to watch unfold. Plus, lets be honest some of the visual detail is nice. I think the camera limitations can be off putting for people used to a "God View" of the field, but I must admit that I think it makes it better after a while simply because you have to truly use recon and field advantage locations (ie: high ground, tall buildings, UAVs) I think its just gone over looked...I am with you guys, I love this game so far. Besides, the good replays are great to smoke to when its time for a "smoke" break.