Zeon or Earth Federation?

#1Blood_XIIIPosted 3/29/2010 1:31:33 PM
Who do you support?

I, personally, am a full Zeon supporter. The idea that space colonies that receive virtually ZERO exports from Earth should still be governed by the Earth and not allowed to have their own governmental system is practically a textbook definition of tyranny.
In the later years of the UC Timeline, I agree with Char that the Earth government is just afraid of Newtypes and would rather see them all killed than face the inevitable evolution of human beings.
---
"Gee Char, what are we gonna do tomorrow night?"
"The same thing we do every night, Haman, TRY TO DROP A COLONY ON THE EARTH!"
#2CNash(Moderator)Posted 3/29/2010 3:45:38 PM
Supporting Zeon's principles is fine. Supporting Zeon itself, when it's dropped colonies on Earth and used biological weapons that killed much of the planet's population, is an entirely different matter.

---
And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.
#3Shaded_PhoenixPosted 3/29/2010 10:08:19 PM
Agreed. I could agree with Zeon Zum Deikun... but not the Zabi family.
#4Blood_XIII(Topic Creator)Posted 4/13/2010 7:16:37 AM
Yeah, that was something I forgot to mention in my post. I agree with Zeon's ideals, but not their actions.

And my sig was just something that came up when a friend of mine pointed out that Zeon, like Pinky and the Brain, only had basic idea that EVERY time Zeon tries to rebuild itself, they attempt to drop a colony on Earth.
---
"Gee Char, what are we gonna do tomorrow night?"
"The same thing we do every night, Haman, TRY TO DROP A COLONY ON THE EARTH!"
#5Juggalo_JackassPosted 4/13/2010 7:39:44 AM
You think they'd attempt to, you know, raid Earth and take resources for themselves. Nope! Drop a colony on it! Seems counter-intuitive.

I still prefer Zeon characters more usually. They seem quite fleshed out, and I love the Zaku.
---
Iiiiiiii'm a drunken whore
#6masked_yazooPosted 4/20/2010 10:03:50 PM
Zeons are as brutal as Nazis, well at least they are better than those very corrupted Feddies.

---
The Coming of Age starts at May
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mwd1359YKc
#7Shaded_PhoenixPosted 4/21/2010 12:02:29 AM

You think they'd attempt to, you know, raid Earth and take resources for themselves. Nope! Drop a colony on it! Seems counter-intuitive.

Odessa, perhaps?
#8Moi_ManPosted 4/22/2010 4:33:23 PM
I'd be a Zeon Loyalist working for Char... Except I'd try a little harder not to die.
---
Playing... Mass Effect 2, FF XIII, GTA IV
Waiting for... Lost Planet 2, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
#9sojuPosted 4/22/2010 9:45:40 PM
Well, there are plenty of times I'd like to drop a giant rock on the earth. "Let the purge begin!"
#10HayatozeroPosted 4/26/2010 3:28:36 AM
None of them. AEUG for life!