ace pilot skill is broken, do not use :)

#11SymphonicRainPosted 5/6/2009 1:28:09 AM
Surprisingly no. I always use Hate to Lose on extra missions, it doesn't do crap for clearing fields but I find that it works on aces better than using Ace Killer or Jamming, I took Musha down first because his SP attack is brutal if he gets you with it, Byalant and Gyan fell pretty quickly but I stayed away from Freedom and Master, they kept using team SP's, so as wimpy as it was, I focused on Musha Mk. II and finished the mission with Freedom and Master still alive. But hey, no need for DG cells or sitting around racking up 3000 kills with ace pilot. Although I'm tempted to try it now to see how effective it actually is.
---
Welcome to GFAQs, where the word logic gets thrown around willy nilly, despite there being very little of it.
#12SymphonicRainPosted 5/6/2009 4:15:28 AM
Okay, I used it and it totally wasn't worth the effort. you have to get to 2500 kills before it becomes even moderately useful, at which point it's kind of like playing on easy mode, it was a huge waste of time. I prefer my way. >_>
---
Welcome to GFAQs, where the word logic gets thrown around willy nilly, despite there being very little of it.
#13cml64Posted 5/6/2009 4:32:05 AM
Ace pilot can come in handy but like someone else has said, it's not very effective unless you achieve a high number of kills which makes any mission very time consuming. Oh well, if you're the type that enjoys getting high number kills, then it is very useful but I wouldn't say it's broken.