Ninja Blade 2

#1CyborgTwentyPosted 6/14/2009 4:18:00 AM
you think there is any chance? anyone got some sales figures? i really hope it sold good enough for a sequel, this game is underrated and great!
#2blizzardrgPosted 6/14/2009 6:09:17 AM
I hope there is, this game is not bad at all. Before i play it, i thought it might be bad but after that i feel different about it.
#3Azure_ValkyriePosted 6/14/2009 1:29:08 PM
Yes, a sequel would be an great. However, I would like to see a faster pace of combat and the option to change Ken's clothes, not just the colours.
---
Unredeemable soul, I shall purify you once and for all!
#4CyborgTwenty(Topic Creator)Posted 6/14/2009 3:14:34 PM
i agree ninja blade 1 is nearly perfect except the costumes are a joke most look like something clowns in a circus wear and not like something a ninja should wear. also they could make the sequel a little longer maybe 10-12 missions this time. also they need to either make the missions either half as long and double the number of them or introduce checkpoints in am missions where your process is saved.
#5calinksPosted 6/15/2009 10:37:16 PM
BETTER SAVE FEATURE

Would be awesome if they could implement co-op

---
EA Games: "Buyout Everything."
#6desi_shinobiPosted 6/17/2009 12:39:51 PM
I say its far from perfect and really needs to cut down on QTE.

hopefully a sequel would improve on that, Just have to wait on NGS2 to come out, so NB can pick up some more ideas.

Hopefully different costumes this time around.
#7RealLexPosted 6/18/2009 7:44:46 PM
I can understand why people keep pointing out that there are a lot of QTE's, since there obviously are. Although it is not necessarily a bad thing in my opinion, basically it's the "cut scenes". They could've left it out and just show you an okay/sweet/average/cool/awesome cut scene, but now you are (somewhat) involved in them.
#8MalifacentXPosted 6/29/2009 9:09:25 AM
I disagree with the Costumes. While the different ones you can collect and download are LAME by default, the ability to take their patterns and COMPLETELY customize the color schemes is ridiculously awesome. I am currently running around in a black outfit with Yellow trim and golden plate armor. It looks Amazing. I'll try to take a picture.

The Costumes are limited only by your patience and imagination.

---
XBL GT: Thark Chieftain
Each console sucks in its own unique way. ~kinyo
#9XenosheartPosted 7/5/2009 6:25:18 PM
Ninja Blade 2 should have:

- Awesome story (like Ninja Blade)
- Faster gameplay
- Save option (for God's sake)
- New Costumes (I agree, that thing with the colors is ridiculus)
- More cut scenes
- More missions
- Glitches fixed
- Promotion
#10el destructo86Posted 7/13/2009 9:36:45 AM
I would enjoy a Ninja Blade 2. I would stop playing wow for at least a month for Otogi 3.
---
Wow Server: Rexxar (Horde) Penguinpuck- 70 Troll Shaman, Sylpheed- 70 Orc Hunter XBlive Gamertag: Zeroythe