What the hell is going on....

#1RapidVengeancePosted 1/10/2012 10:31:11 AM
Ok i know this place is as dead as a door nail but ill at least try because i cant find anything about my problem anywhere else and its really weird,ok i beat the game at some point the difficulty was changed to easy anyway i watched all the credits cutscenes mission results ect then when the game went back to the title screen i was wondering if i could start from the beginning again same settings as before with all my upgrades,costumes ect like a new game plus (because the game never mentioned anything afterwards so i didnt know if u could) anyway i loaded my save and it just put me back to the last mission so i though hmm ok maybe if i start a new game all the stuff will just carry over so i did and while it was loading i got this error saying cannot download downloadable content ( i aint got any) and the save is dammaged check your storage device,i never turned the system off while it was saving or anything like that to even make the file damaged in the first place wtf but then i changed the difficulty to normal and it worked ?
---
Gamertag:Rapid Vengeance....
Psn:Rapid-Vengeance.... ''Feel free to add me'' \m/ (^_^) \m/