What's this?

#1DeathGodXPosted 11/4/2009 9:44:33 AM
The title seems VERY cliched...but i love that about RPGs. Whats this game about anyway?
#2Magus2KPosted 11/4/2009 12:21:23 PM
Okay, you know how every RPG has the grand heroes chosen by fate to become wonderfully friends and stand up to the evil sorcerer/empire/cooperation/monster and keep it from destroying the world? This game is not about them.

You know how in almost every RPG, buried about halfway down the final Dungeon, sitting next to the second to last save point in the game there's a shopkeeper who has every healing item in the game and every bit of weapons and armor that don't require an epic quest? The one who leaves you wondering "Just how in blazes did he get down here? I'm the ridiculously powerful chosen one and it's almost impossible for me to do it so how did a lowly shopkeeper pull it off"?

This game is about her.

---
After all, we're all alike.
-The Mentor. May his words never be forgotten.
#3TashadyPosted 11/4/2009 5:27:12 PM
That is the best description of the game I've read so far. Plus it was funny as &&&&!! ^_^
---
Your brain must've been constructed unbelievably wrong - Ishida, Bleach
#4LightHawKnightPosted 11/4/2009 5:39:39 PM
lol
---
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything.
#5Lost_SkyPosted 11/4/2009 5:50:04 PM
Lighthawk, what's the 11 rule?

back on subject... I wanna get it now...

"Now, if they can just make a decent villain, I'll be as happy as a hungry Zombie who has stumbled upon Rosie O'Donnel..." marshmallow
#6LightHawKnightPosted 11/4/2009 5:56:57 PM
It is the unwritten rule, i think it was made just for richard, to be able to tell that the book of counted shadows was just like the book Barracus gave him, which was blank, nothing written in it, and how the sword of truth is the true key to life.
---
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything.
#7DeathGodX(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2009 8:07:21 AM
haha thanks magus