Boss Enemies

• Topic Archived
6 years ago#1
Rock Puni was such a battle of attrition, so any recommended setup to beat Fenrir? How about the rest?
6 years ago#2
All the boss battles are pretty long even if your overleveld. I say, bring healing items, make sure your party have all learned their skills. and bring the appropiate color weapon.(red, purple etc).
---
Don't complain that a game is hard if your playing on hard mode.....thats just silly.
6 years ago#3
What are the bosses' weak traits then?
6 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
6 years ago#5
ok, i was being an ass in my previous post.

All enemies in the game you can see what color they are. but bosses all give you that ???? its probably on the japanese wiki, but i cant be arsed to look for it.
---
Don't complain that a game is hard if your playing on hard mode.....thats just silly.
6 years ago#6
Unless it was added recently, the Japanese Wiki doesn't actually say what they are. My guess is that they're all weak to Purple. When fighting them, it seemed as though the people who were wielding purple weapons were dealing more damage. However, as I don't really have concrete proof of such a thing (I didn't do any testing of the matter), I cannot guarantee the validity of the statement.
---
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.
6 years ago#7
I usually just have my 3 members each weild a different color weapon. So at least 1 person will be doing maximum output damage.
---
6 years ago#8
I remember Demon Lord being weak to Green. I believe Ifrit is weak to Blue, and Rock Puni weak to Yellow. I don't have information on Fenrir.

@Anyone who has gotten Adventurer: Go into the Enemy Almanac and check them for us - they should show up.
---
If there's always an extra dungeon, then the last boss just becomes a midboss! - Marisa Kirisame, on the Extra Stage, Subterranean Animism
6 years ago#9
Rock Puni is weak to Yellow and Fenrir to Red. I don't have the other two in my almanac.
6 years ago#10
Hmm... interesting. I'll have to check my Almanac later (I lent the game to my brother) and see what it says about their weaknesses (I'd swear it still only gave the question marks >.>).
---
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived