Boss Enemies

#1patapikachuPosted 12/14/2009 1:10:22 PM
Rock Puni was such a battle of attrition, so any recommended setup to beat Fenrir? How about the rest?
#2TetsamaruPosted 12/14/2009 6:33:07 PM
All the boss battles are pretty long even if your overleveld. I say, bring healing items, make sure your party have all learned their skills. and bring the appropiate color weapon.(red, purple etc).
---
Don't complain that a game is hard if your playing on hard mode.....thats just silly.
#3Nash LatkjePosted 12/15/2009 3:10:09 AM
What are the bosses' weak traits then?
#4TetsamaruPosted 12/15/2009 1:33:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5TetsamaruPosted 12/15/2009 1:34:32 PM
ok, i was being an ass in my previous post.

All enemies in the game you can see what color they are. but bosses all give you that ???? its probably on the japanese wiki, but i cant be arsed to look for it.
---
Don't complain that a game is hard if your playing on hard mode.....thats just silly.
#6ellis123Posted 12/15/2009 5:32:27 PM
Unless it was added recently, the Japanese Wiki doesn't actually say what they are. My guess is that they're all weak to Purple. When fighting them, it seemed as though the people who were wielding purple weapons were dealing more damage. However, as I don't really have concrete proof of such a thing (I didn't do any testing of the matter), I cannot guarantee the validity of the statement.
---
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.
#7TetsamaruPosted 12/15/2009 5:56:15 PM
I usually just have my 3 members each weild a different color weapon. So at least 1 person will be doing maximum output damage.
---
#8master_of_jakPosted 12/15/2009 6:45:05 PM
I remember Demon Lord being weak to Green. I believe Ifrit is weak to Blue, and Rock Puni weak to Yellow. I don't have information on Fenrir.

@Anyone who has gotten Adventurer: Go into the Enemy Almanac and check them for us - they should show up.
---
If there's always an extra dungeon, then the last boss just becomes a midboss! - Marisa Kirisame, on the Extra Stage, Subterranean Animism
#9hinodePosted 12/15/2009 7:43:41 PM
Rock Puni is weak to Yellow and Fenrir to Red. I don't have the other two in my almanac.
#10ellis123Posted 12/16/2009 10:46:25 AM
Hmm... interesting. I'll have to check my Almanac later (I lent the game to my brother) and see what it says about their weaknesses (I'd swear it still only gave the question marks >.>).
---
"A shouted order to do something of dubious morality with an unpredictable outcome? Thweeet!"
My FC is in my profile.