Playable bosses

#1TheSoozePosted 11/8/2010 5:12:25 AM
I wanted to know are the bosses from the 2009/Xbox live version playable in 1 player/practice or are they gone altogether? I am probably gonna grab a version on the PS2 so I wanted to know ahead of time...
#2ChaobringerPosted 11/17/2010 6:56:20 PM
Krizalid, Igniz, C.Zero, Zero, Ultimate Rugal, Geese/Nightmare Geese, and Goenitz are playable characters except in challenge mode and most likely ranked matches but other modes like arcade, endless and vs are fair game.
#3TheSooze(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2010 7:46:13 PM
Thanks for trying to answer my question. It sounds like you are talking about the 360 version. I am trying to find out are the bosses playable in any mode in the PS2 tougeki version which is slightly different from the 2009 version and also the 360 version. I can't get a straight answer on any board. I am trying to get this for PS2 because one of mine can play imports....
#4DanulusPosted 11/18/2010 6:38:04 AM
Yes bosses are still playable in the Tougeki version. The Tougeki version just removed an infinite and some glitches.
---
"Face it, I'm better at Street Fighting." - Cody
Playing: SSFIV, WKC and Lords of Shadow
#5TheSooze(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2010 4:01:01 AM
Thank you both. I still spend many hours on vanilla 02' and can't wait to play the other (non-boss) NESTS saga characters with my friends!
#6Rad Link 5Posted 12/1/2010 1:38:03 AM
The 360 edition is based off of the Tougeki version, including the slight balance tweaks (removing infinite, etc.). It just happens to missing a couple of bonus modes presumably for the purpose of keeping the download small (it doesn't come with the original NeoGeo version, and I think color edit is gone, too).
---
Ace Detective in Sir Chris' Police
I assure you, my dear, all Ace Detectives are perfect gentlemen!