Playable bosses

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheSooze

TheSooze
6 years ago#1
I wanted to know are the bosses from the 2009/Xbox live version playable in 1 player/practice or are they gone altogether? I am probably gonna grab a version on the PS2 so I wanted to know ahead of time...

User Info: Chaobringer

Chaobringer
6 years ago#2
Krizalid, Igniz, C.Zero, Zero, Ultimate Rugal, Geese/Nightmare Geese, and Goenitz are playable characters except in challenge mode and most likely ranked matches but other modes like arcade, endless and vs are fair game.

TheSooze
6 years ago#3
Thanks for trying to answer my question. It sounds like you are talking about the 360 version. I am trying to find out are the bosses playable in any mode in the PS2 tougeki version which is slightly different from the 2009 version and also the 360 version. I can't get a straight answer on any board. I am trying to get this for PS2 because one of mine can play imports....

User Info: ShineGreymon

ShineGreymon
6 years ago#4
Yes bosses are still playable in the Tougeki version. The Tougeki version just removed an infinite and some glitches.
"Face it, I'm better at Street Fighting." - Cody
Playing: SSFIV, WKC and Lords of Shadow

TheSooze
6 years ago#5
Thank you both. I still spend many hours on vanilla 02' and can't wait to play the other (non-boss) NESTS saga characters with my friends!

User Info: Rad Link 5

Rad Link 5
6 years ago#6
The 360 edition is based off of the Tougeki version, including the slight balance tweaks (removing infinite, etc.). It just happens to missing a couple of bonus modes presumably for the purpose of keeping the download small (it doesn't come with the original NeoGeo version, and I think color edit is gone, too).
Ace Detective in Sir Chris' Police
I assure you, my dear, all Ace Detectives are perfect gentlemen!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived