Help Please O_O

#1nellyfan804Posted 7/7/2009 1:13:18 AM
Ok, To be honest this is my first King of fighter, and I'm in love with it, But I'm having trouble understanding some things
How do you do special moves.......
I'm playing as shermie and can't seem to get her specials? I think down.
Its the moves under SDM(What does that mean)?

Also, Do i have to be in max mode to do these?

Any tips would be helpful :]
---
Gamertag=PiretJarvis, Add me.
Now Playing-Resident Evil 5(360), Resident Evil Outbreak(PS2), Guardian Heroes(Sega Saturn), King Of Fighters 98(Xbox Live).
#2Ryuji YamazakiPosted 7/7/2009 2:35:30 AM
How do you do special moves.......
I'm playing as shermie and can't seem to get her specials? I think down.

Are you sure you have a power stock, and are you close to your opponent? Shermie's DMs are throws, so you need to be very close to use them.

Its the moves under SDM(What does that mean)?

DM stands for Desperation Move, and SDM is Super Desperation Move.

Also, Do i have to be in max mode to do these?

You don't have to be, but they'll still work in MAX mode. Also keep in mind that in Advanced Mode, if you have more power stocks and do a DM while MAXed, it becomes a SDM. In Extra Mode, if you're MAXed and your health is low and flashing, you'll do a SDM.

---
I don't care what you think, unless it is about me.
#3nellyfan804(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2009 2:45:19 AM
^ added u to XBl for fun :D i still can t do any persons DM :/
---
Gamertag=PiretJarvis, Add me.
Now Playing-Resident Evil 5(360), Resident Evil Outbreak(PS2), Guardian Heroes(Sega Saturn), King Of Fighters 98(Xbox Live).
#4Ryuji YamazakiPosted 7/7/2009 6:35:05 PM
I can't really help you unless you elaborate :-P Tell me exactly what you're doing, and what mode you use (Advanced, Extra or Ultimate), and I'll see if I can figure out where you're going wrong.

---
I don't care what you think, unless it is about me.
#5CHADbombPosted 7/19/2009 5:00:09 PM

O_O

CUTE! n.n

#6DKR975Posted 7/21/2009 1:27:36 PM
need help to win orochi iori iori cuz i try every thing to get him like 6 or 9 dm and it wont work i got orochi leona but why i dont got orochi iori why?
#7DKR975Posted 7/21/2009 1:29:20 PM
and how will you do the assist attack is hard
#8azphyxiatePosted 7/24/2009 5:33:30 PM
Try lowering the enemy difficulty to 1 and your gauge to MAX in the options menu. you should get more dms and sdms that way.