someone kind enough to answer???

#1ThaddeusYoung21Posted 11/29/2008 1:56:53 PM
can someone let me know how many people are online in this this game?? and how many people use the "rival" feature online?

thanx for your time!
---
Didier Drogba=BEAST
GT: UnDeRoAtH8
#2T150650Posted 11/29/2008 3:59:41 PM
Everyone presses and either drives to the lane or shoot 3's everytime. Never both.
---
RIP Chris Pelican Rams 28 ALL DAY
GT- BAMF412
#3DOAsaturnPosted 11/29/2008 4:46:18 PM
I do both...it does suck though when you get killed by those inside guys that seem to have everything drop including the wildest layup tries (when they force it inside with a big man or two guys all over them).

Some teams have a press/trap defense as its default (and people just roll with it without changing it). In my first game, before I figured out how to change defense, my guys just pressed all the time. The worst is some players on your own team stop right before half court, and when they receive the pass they bounce back into the backcourt. I lost a game because this happened to me twice in the span of a couple minutes.
---
The Gazette Arcade - http://www.billingsgazette.net/h/blogs/arcade. Now playing: FIFA 09, CoD: World at War, Civil War: Secret Missions.
#4ThaddeusYoung21(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2008 12:40:29 PM
im not talking about HOW they play and run their offense. im talking about HOW MANY people play online....like a number. thanx for the other info though.
---
Didier Drogba=BEAST
#5AceEndsWVUPosted 11/30/2008 12:52:01 PM
I don't use the rivalry feature since the game has WVU's rival as Louisville. How hard is it to get it right as Pitt? Our biggest rival is Pitt, Pitt's biggest rival is WVU. It's the I-79 showdown, the Backyard Brawl, and instead our rival is U of L?
---
Don't mod me Bro!
XBox GT: Death by Smiley
#6ThaddeusYoung21(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2008 1:00:03 PM
yeah i see what your saying. but were u able to use a different team with the rival feature?? cuz i use a lot of teams even though georgetown is my favorite. but i would like to know how easy it is to get a game on the rival feature no matter what team you pick. i know that teams like san diego st. or some no name school will not have a lot of people on the rival feature. but i mean like duke, nc, georgetown, syracuse, pitt. marquette. pretty much teams like in the top 25.

and is it pretty easy to just get a game period??? like just with a quick match.

thanx for everyone's time. i know im being a pain.... =/
---
Didier Drogba=BEAST