are there as many weapons in this game as compared to pso?

#1chelthPosted 4/18/2012 10:38:02 PM
I'm not sure if I want to waste my life on this or the old pso on xbox.
#2WariofanaticPosted 4/19/2012 6:57:01 AM
Yes, I'd say there are about as many weapons - if not more - in this as there are in PSOgcn/xbox. However, I enjoyed the original a lot more... mainly because most of the good weapons can ONLY be found in the E.T. which takes way too long.
---
All men must choose between two paths. Good is the path of honor, heroism, and nobility. Evil.... Well, it's just cooler.
http://i41.tinypic.com/fxs275.jpg
#3ConquerStonePosted 5/3/2012 9:04:24 AM
Wariofanatic posted...
Yes, I'd say there are about as many weapons - if not more - in this as there are in PSOgcn/xbox. However, I enjoyed the original a lot more... mainly because most of the good weapons can ONLY be found in the E.T. which takes way too long.

Sorry but this far from the truth. Phantasy Star Zero is basically a "lite" version of PSO, containing about half the amout of content from the original. PSO has hudreds of unique weapons whereas this has very few in each weapon set. Once you find one "rare" sword in Zero, theres little incentive to find others, and arent many to find anyway. Go to psoworld.com and look at how many weapons there are in PSO compared to Zero. Staggering.