Any permanent missables?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Zero
  3. Any permanent missables?

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
2 years ago#1
I might get this game soon so I was wondering if there's anything I should try getting before WFC is down. It doesn't count as missable for me if it just takes a lot longer to get in single player or if local multiplayer also works.
My collection of games: www.backloggery.com/mavarac
Maybe you've seen me online? I go by "Mawioc Udwoc" or just "Mawioc".

User Info: BlissedIgnoranc

BlissedIgnoranc
2 years ago#2
There are a few rare maps that give achievements that only appear in multiplayer I believe.
3DS FC: 3754 7732 9971 Fighting Safari - Meditite, Sawk, Tyrogue

User Info: Gunbladelad

Gunbladelad
2 years ago#3
From what I've seen of online, however - all the content appears to be available in local multiplayer anyway - but there may be events & such I'm personally unaware of.
Where logic won't work - I will
PAL Gamers unite - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/277-pal-gaming

User Info: Chaosmaster00

Chaosmaster00
2 years ago#4
Only a few titles that require multiplayer, such as one that requires you to send 50/100 messages in multiplayer and a Mag Trader title.

There is nothing missable in this game, unless you buy used who sold all the one-time-only stuff (Code Machine gear/mag souls, Compress PA).
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | PKMN X - IGN: Sapphire (Shiny Charm obtained: 2/5/2014)
Friend Safari: Fire - Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen | TSV: 401

MawiocUdwoc
2 years ago#5
Thanks for the replies guys, I already ordered the game so even if nothing is unlocked I wouldn't mind playing a few matches just to try online before it's done for.

Chaosmaster00 posted...
There is nothing missable in this game, unless you buy used who sold all the one-time-only stuff (Code Machine gear/mag souls, Compress PA).

What do you mean by this? The game I got is used but I was planning to start over anyway.

Gunbladelad
2 years ago#6
Sadly the codes you'll see on the cheats page (for items) - and all the achievement awards - can only be obtained once per game cart. If they've been gained before, you'll have no way of getting them for yourself.

MawiocUdwoc
2 years ago#7
Well, that really sucks... hopefully not many were gotten or those passwords weren't used yet.

Gunbladelad
2 years ago#8
I definitely agree there - Sega really should've had some way to reinitialize the card data to "reset to factory default", but for whatever reason they chose not to do so.

User Info: Mekibos

Mekibos
2 years ago#9
Vara_sama posted...
Well, that really sucks... hopefully not many were gotten or those passwords weren't used yet.

Gunbladelad posted...
I definitely agree there - Sega really should've had some way to reinitialize the card data to "reset to factory default", but for whatever reason they chose not to do so.

Factory reset is L and R, then ABXY at the same time.

Gunbladelad
2 years ago#10
I spotted that only a couple of hours ago myself - and from what I gather they must be held the instant the game boots up...

In other words, hold all the required buttons except A at the DS main menu, then - while still holding all the buttons, press & hold A to launch the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Phantasy Star Zero
  3. Any permanent missables?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived