Survey: If Tatsunoko vs Capcom had a sequel

#321AdeptRogueNagi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2012 10:38:54 PM
AdeptRogueNagi posted...
Eko Hoshunin (Karas):
Tobimizuchi:Like Karas's trademark steel chain grapple, except it will be fired out of Eko's knee cap. Button determines the direction of the chain, as it connects it will force a cinematic animation - pulling the opponent and followed up by a kick. It can be stopped by projectiles.Light goes straight forward, Medium goes 45 degrees angle, Heavy goes straight up - Just like Tekkaman's Tek Win (or Space lariat if you call it)

You know what, I'm changing this since its too simple. And I'm revising it after rewatching Karas.

This special can only be used in the air. As soon as it hits, it starts an animation and Eko will toss the opponent at the opposite under hard knock down state, if possible it can be connected. You can think of it as an air variant to Spiderman's web throw - can be blocked. This can hit OTG and will have the STRONGEST projectile durability. Unlike the chain Karas has, his will be imbued with pale blue light.

Light - Eko fires the chain right below him.
Medium - Eko fires the chain and aims exactly Condor doing air Savage Shots.
Heavy - Eko aims straight forward.
#322AdeptRogueNagi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2012 7:09:12 PM
Now looking at the whole image of Eko Hoshunin, he's practically like a character that belongs in Marvel LOL
#323Big_Boss1432Posted 7/18/2012 11:27:26 PM
AdeptRogueNagi posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
I just want amy from okami in it.
How can they put yami but not amy :(

Yami is just an excuse for Capcom to play that awesome Okami OST.

So true, I love that song so much.
---
"DAAAAAAHHHGGG!!!!!"-Link, Ocarina of time 1998
#324AdeptRogueNagi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2012 4:29:51 PM
Much as I think its cool for Sanade Yukimura to be in a fighting game, its kinda awkward for someone dual-wielding spears. It would just make it seem like Tekkaman and Tekkaman Blade runs a bit short in length of hit boxes.
#325AdeptRogueNagi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2012 6:56:11 PM
Big_Boss1432 posted...
AdeptRogueNagi posted...
Big_Boss1432 posted...
I just want amy from okami in it.
How can they put yami but not amy :(

Yami is just an excuse for Capcom to play that awesome Okami OST.

So true, I love that song so much.

Of course like Sigma stated, Capcom is free to use their own music instead of Tatsunoko.

But they have to work on new themes for the new characters if it did came down to it.
#326AdeptRogueNagi(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2012 9:07:50 PM
Sanada Yukimura (Sengoku Basara):
ALL his normals will consists of swinging his spears, so he will be heavily throwing out attacks that can reach longer than most characters. However that uniqueness will also be his flaw, only a few of his proper skills can actually hit frames up close to him, for most normals will not connect close range. Basically, a mid-range and long range fighter - his recovery time is very poor so punishing him is viable. He sprints on his forward dash, also the fastest ground dash of all characters. All his specials (not hyper combos) will be treated as physical attacks, so all of them can be countered.

His intro will consist of him being engulfed with red flames as he raises his spears in the air as the flames diminish.

Unique normal:
-Grand Fireworks
Pressing standing forward heavy will have him swing a spear that will knock the opponent back. Charging it makes it unblockable and charged with flames. This cannot be special move canceled nor hyper combo canceled, but baroque canceled.

Specials:

-Ardent Flame:
Very similar to Super Skrull's tenderizer. Can be used in the air. Buttons determines where Sanada will thrusts his spears like raging waves. Light can hit OTG, but will not lift up the opponent. Bear in mind that it has very weak hit stun.
Light: thrusting spears down forward.
Medium: thrusting spears straight forward.
Heavy: thrusting spears up forward.

-Crimson Lotus:
Yukimura throws a spear to the ground right in front of him, the spear hits OTG. Pressing a button afterwards will determine his followup.
Light: Yukimura simply grabs onto the spear and leaps quickly forward.
Medium: Yukimura grabs on and kicks forward with a flaming kick.
Heavy (Blazing Fire Wheel): Yukimura grabs on and continuously rotates around the spear with a flaming kick. Last hit causes a wall bounce.
They all cover large horizontal frames, but very open from aerial attacks. Pressing no buttons will simply have Yukimura retrieving the spear.

-Fire Run:
Holding an attack button and letting go will have Yukimura furiously charges straight forward with a horizontal slash, causing crumple. Button strength is irrelevant, the distance he travels determines how long the button is held, there are 3 charges for it. His spears will start glowing with golden light as the charges begin.

Hyper combos:
-Great Ardent Flames:
Can only be used during Ardent Flames. This will continue more spear thrusts, except more faster and damaging, last hit causing a hard knock down.

-Scarlet Sparrow Rising.
Yukimura takes a fast leap forward and hitting the enemy, he is entirely covered in super armor during the leap. After the leap, any attack button inputted afterwards will follow with a launcher.

-Tiger Flames (Level 3)
This will buff Yukimura. For the next 10 seconds, if he is to be hit, an cinematic animation will begin. Yukimura falls to the ground, hallucinating that his opponent is the Great Tiger Kai lecturing him (no image needed, just the voice saying "BAKA YEROU!!!!" (You idiot!) Yukimura replies and throws a flaming punch at the opponent, sending them full screen away.
#327AdeptRogueNagi(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2012 8:37:34 PM
AdeptRogueNagi posted...
magnomanX posted...
Let Casshan be able to baroque his Friender moves. Doronjo can bbq her cronies why can't casshan bbq his dog?

Also, let there be available actions after flying screen. Notice that if you launch, super jump, then do hard attack, your character will be unable to perform any actions, even blocking, until they land. That needs to change.

I THINK that's the only thing that separates MvC3's Xfactor comparing ot TvC's baroque.

Baroque is used to cancel your own attack by sacrificing even the measliest amount of red health.
Though that doesn't mean ALL attacks can be canceled by it >_>

Then again, Soki's uncharged oni tactics can be baroque canceled.
#328AdeptRogueNagi(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2012 4:40:44 PM
After hitting the labs several times, something came up.

Why did they made Karas's tobimizuchi (steel chain) hyper combo cancel able but not baroque cancel able?

With it being hyper cancel able, I really thought it would be viable to continue with cross over combinations or DHC effectively. But instead, when the opponent gets grabbed by the chain, they are under a cinematic animation state, meaning they are invulnerable except to the follow ups.
#329captjimsterPosted 8/15/2012 5:26:11 PM
AdeptRogueNagi posted...
After hitting the labs several times, something came up.

Why did they made Karas's tobimizuchi (steel chain) hyper combo cancel able but not baroque cancel able?

With it being hyper cancel able, I really thought it would be viable to continue with cross over combinations or DHC effectively. But instead, when the opponent gets grabbed by the chain, they are under a cinematic animation state, meaning they are invulnerable except to the follow ups.

I can never follow up with his chain, that's why i dont use him.
---
TvC FC: 0175 4541 6741, If America were a taxi driver would you pay him????
#330Supra574Posted 8/15/2012 9:38:27 PM
You can bbq the very end of it I think. But anyways it is a same you can't bbq that or the sword shield thingy instantly

also it stinks that 6C isn't even super cancelable
---
"Experience is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you." Aldous Huxley