gg's cap jim

#1uliche31Posted 3/13/2012 6:02:27 PM
I just wanted to say gg's to you...you have a nice alex yatterman 2 team. I could have sworn I saw your name here on the board before, which is how I know of you.

Forgive me that I wasn't up to snuff...I just came home from work but I really wanted to play. I was tired and on top of that I was run from the tv which is why I left early. :(

One question. Was there lag on your end?? I could feel the slightest lag on my inputs so I thought I would ask to make sure.
#2streetfighter76Posted 3/13/2012 7:51:52 PM
What's your TatsuCap user name TC?
And... What type of controller do you use? O_o

No, i'm not the board's police, i'm just curious... ;)
#3captjimsterPosted 3/13/2012 7:56:40 PM
Wow, never expected so many people on TvC gamefaqs, gg to you too. uhh cant remember who you played as, fought so many people
---
TvC FC: 0175 4541 6741, People can become champions. The difference between me and them is, i am the noun, and they are the verb.
#4uliche31(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2012 9:37:11 AM
Hey guys, my user name is the same as here. (Just got online recently...still learning)

I play this game one of the two ways these types of games are "supposed" to be played...with a classic controller. :)
#5captjimsterPosted 3/15/2012 10:40:15 AM
uliche31 posted...
Hey guys, my user name is the same as here. (Just got online recently...still learning)

I play this game one of the two ways these types of games are "supposed" to be played...with a classic controller. :)

Still fuzzy from fighting so many people, did you keep mashing L button? If so dont do it, its anoyying at best, and leaves yourself open.
---
TvC FC: 0175 4541 6741, People can become champions. The difference between me and them is, i am the noun, and they are the verb.