You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.
Have a Hunter quest guide. It's not complete because I'm not high enough level to get the last two quests. Made on the EU (GPotato) one, just in case yours is different. Quest numbers should still align up, so w/e
* 1. Beginner class hunting training - first day Task- Kill raccoons, get 60 paws Method- Kill raccoons. Doesn't matter if you're high level or not, as long as you have the quest, the paws will drop
* 2. Beginner class hunting training - 2nd day Task- Slay Axel and bring 80 Charred Stones Method- Wander around Howling Winds Hill
* 3. Disturbance! Dominate Chango! Task- Slay 100 Changos! Method- Sanka 4, first area (Repositorium.), do it repeatedly.
* 4. Cooperation with Chango Task- Slay Ogre Shaman and bring 70 Shaman Staffs Method- Sanka 4, first area (Repositorium.), do it repeatedly.
* 5. Find materials for Iron Wall Armor Task- Slay Sanka and bring 15 of Fake Iron Wall accessories Method- Sanka 4, 15+ times.
* 6. Test to complete training for beginner class Task- Defeat Kunka 20 times and bring 20 of Kunka's Shoulder Ornaments Method- Kunka repeatedly. You can buy these from others as well.
* 7. Memory of Pal Rentuwok Task- Slay Hookah and bring back 5 pirate captain hats (actually 20.) Method- It says mission map 4, so that's what I did. Could be on 1, 2, or 3, I dunno.
* 8. Nothing is Impossible to a willing mind. Task- Challenge Steven Port Trading Post mission map (1 Star) 10 times Method- Welp.
* 9. YES WE CAN! Task- Challenge Steven Port Trading Post mission map (4 Star) 5 times (actually 10) Method- Welp.
* 10. Finding another self Task- 10 Victories at PVP Method- You don't have to win. Do PVP, lose, repeat until completion. PVP is stupid in this game and you'll probably never want anything it gives you.
* 11. Secret to a hunter's survival Task- Nautilus Port - Achieve 200 hit Combo Method- Get a terrible level one or five weapon, go crazy.
* 12. Find Map of Culvert Task- Challenge Farrell's Laboratory at Port of Winds and find 30 pieces of map. Method- Wander around in Farrell and kill everything. All the monsters drop pieces.
* 13. Protecting Honor Task- Clear Mission Map (4 Stars) - Mirinae Temple (actually 10.) Method- get a group, go crazy. Always a bunch of people in ch1.
* 15. Continued Relationship Task- Collect 60 Blue Mythrils at the Mining Area Method- Kill things in mining area, pretty much everything drops it.
* 16. Let's Save the fire! Task- Collect 50 all-purpose Flints at Valid Raeth Method- Go to Valid Raeth, kill stuff. EASY MODE- Go to Farrell, kill stuff, most of the monsters in Valid Raeth are also in Farrell, just lower level.
* 17. No I insist, you first. Task- Dangerous Cave - 4 Stars Arcade Mission Map Method- Welp.
* 18. Loneliness of the Wild is instinct Task- Collect 50 Raisin Snacks at Valid Raeth Arcade Mode Method- Do Rocker, any of them work.
Q. What quests should I do repeatedly? Ones I do on the daily- 3, 4, 12, 14-18
Takes about an hour to do these (actually, that's really generous. Drop the two 4 star map quests and you can easily do these in half an hour.), and some of them (3 and 4, 12 and 16), you can do together. On top of even that, there are guild quests that also visit some of these same areas (One example is the pvp quest, there's another one that's given by the guild, you can do them both at once, saving you almost half an hour of pvp bull. Another one takes you to Farrell to get "experimental bottles" in a monster killing orgy.)
Q. Why should I do Hunter Quests this is dumb you're dumb no you're the dumb one >:O. Hunter quests drop capsules, capsule have a change of giving skill point scrolls, skill point scrolls give +1 skill point for each one you use. So if you use 20, it's like a free level! Or you can just sell them for easy gold, vOv. --- "you talk like a book..." TheDarx
On Gpotatos servers, the new day starts at 4PM PST (Midnight GMT, iirc.). You can fail daily quests by having them not turned in when that new day starts. Just take the quest again and you'll be cool. --- "you talk like a book..." TheDarx