350,000 on Shadowshine? Seriously?

#1almighty penguinPosted 4/29/2009 2:03:28 PM
I've been trying it for weeks and I still haven't beaten the score challenge for Shadowshine... I've tried all the tricks in the book, multiple long shots, off-the-walls, saving my green pegs and hoping to get triple score before extreme fever... None of it works!

Has anyone out there beat this score? If so, how? I'm beginning to think it's impossible...
---
"..its the sole governing factor of your confidence..if confidence were a RPG stat then your wang size would be the multiplier."-OMS2
#2NonSubwayJaredPosted 5/2/2009 8:04:21 PM
If you can somehow manage to get a triple score on an Ultra Extreme Fever, that pushes you over the limit on pretty much every level.

It's all I can really think of... :\
#3ame09Posted 5/4/2009 7:37:35 PM
I beat it when doing the clear all, with the Rabbit. Try focusing more on the clear all and maybe it will happen. My own frustrating round has been clearing all on The Rising. Argh...
#4stalin813Posted 5/8/2009 12:42:54 PM
It's all about the clear all and the guarunteed 100,000 that comes with that. Otherwise, save the green pegs for the end, and work your way from the sides inward. It took my almost a month to to do, but i just finished it, so it's possible.