Questions that everyone asks (Read if you have a question!) MARK 1
What number is this game in the series?
thinking about getting this game.
It fills the gap between KH1 and KH2, which would technically make it KH1.5. However, KH 358/2 will also take place in this time frame, so that would probably be either KH1.75 or KH1.5II. I'm not really sure where the other new KH fits in.
It's best not to think too hard about it.
"I took out an entire warehouse of fishermen wielding nothing but a lobster trap!!" --- Reason #42 why I love Saint's Row 2.
Is this game any good?
Seen videos of it at Youtube.
Hmm, did several roulette spins. Haven't seen a KtR, so you probably can't. Oh well.
Oh, and haven't seen a random joker in a roulette as well.
how do i get the ansem card, acording to the guide it says after ultima weapon but i got into all the treasure rooms in castle obvlivion and i still can't find it (i beat riku's story already)
I have a problem at wonderland. I'm now in floor 12 (I haven't open the dor to destiny Island). I have a Key to Rewards and I have used it in all floor, except wonderland. When I went to wonderland from the front, the door to next room that lead to Room of Rewards was some kind of sealed. So, I think to go there from behind ( or from next floor, go back, and enter from Conqueror's Respite). But the door that lead to room of Rewards was also sealed by plant, and the plant couldn't be destroyed.
How to get rid of the plant, so I can get to the Room of Rewards??
IIRC, there's a plant somewhere in that room that you need to destroy for the vines to disappear.
There's no "I" in team, but there's a "ME" scrambled up there somewhere...
i want to go on to Marluxia but i wanted to get stop first and ive been in Wonderland and saved my game and used all my treasure cards each time ive done it a lot of times especially calm bounty so am I unlucky or should i look for stop some where else?
MMSF2 6*Zerker FC-141887088858
Make sure to break objects, too. If you can't find it, then I guess you're a tad unlucky.
I'm in it to NGUYEN it.
A few random comments:
1. This is one heck of a sticky. Awesome work.
2. I believe all the locations and numbers are correct in my guide but the names (and script) were translations from Japanese before there ever was an English version, and so the translation I used will probably not match the translation in English Re:CoM. So yeah, don't use the names I have for sleights =).
3. What I have in my guide for Bind is Halloween Town Room of Rewards and yes, Elixir from the bee mini-game in 100 Acre Wood. As far as I know, that's correct.
4. I have heard various different numbers for how much certain rooms help you with enemy card drops. I'm not sure what is right.
5. Are you sure Warp / Warpinator is the ONLY way to get white mushrooms? It's a great way for sure, but only way? That seems strange.
Winter is coming.