Track Pack Vol. 3 Songs

#11IqsCreed3Posted 3/10/2009 3:06:39 PM
it was an article on IGN.com
#12masamuneglory07Posted 3/15/2009 11:01:26 PM
Okay, yeah, people are noobs who say the list sucks, but doesn't realize you have to put existing DLC. That person owned them-self by trying to diss another person while not getting the point of the thread. Anyway, Track Pack 3 is confirmed. I know Wiki isn't the main source of info, but you can find articles. Here's the Track Pack article on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Rock_Band_track_packs

It's gonna be a classic rock track pack...kinda disappointing because I'm a PS2 owner and I feel like they're seconds away from not releasing songs for PS2 anymore, and I'm not fond of JUST classic rock. And the list already has TWO Boston songs AND TWO Steve Miller songs. I like the Boston songs for rock, and Steve Miller is obviously pretty classic, but I don't know how challenging his songs will be, and I don't want multiple of them. I would want more diversity.

Also, again, there are going to be good songs, but from what they have to offer, the picked less challenging songs. Behind Blue Eyes by The Who and Closer to the Heart by Rush. Why not Young Man Blues so we can play (fail) the crazy drums? Why not Working Man (Vault Edition) so we can solo for five minutes? Either way, I still like Harmonix and their decisions way better than Activision right now, even though they made a great guitar for GHWT. GH Metallica might be cool too. I'm definitely HMX all the way though.
---
PS2 GH2: 64/64 Songs 5*///GHE--80's: 30/30 Songs 5*///GH3: 68/70 Songs 5* (Songs Left: The Way It Ends (4*), Through the Fire and Flames (3*))
#13masamuneglory07Posted 3/15/2009 11:04:11 PM
BTW, scorpion, Holiday in Cambodia has been confirmed for Track Pack 3 though. And actually, the guy who said Last Resort by Papa Roach...that DLC will be available tomorrow (Tuesday).
---
PS2 GH2: 64/64 Songs 5*///GHE--80's: 30/30 Songs 5*///GH3: 68/70 Songs 5* (Songs Left: The Way It Ends (4*), Through the Fire and Flames (3*))
#14TXKaibaPosted 3/26/2009 4:57:09 PM
Classic Pack? Wow, I think Harmonix has lost the battle to Activision in the PS2 division. I hope that they change it to TP 3 with GOOD tracks, not all this old music.

---
I play MK/GH/RB/RE/SDvRaw. That is all.