Impressions I found

#1chuckwaters1Posted 11/29/2008 8:40:40 AM
This is from operationsports:

I got this from Gamefly yesterday and I already put about 4 hours into it. For all of you who are into the whole spy/espionage type genre or just like shooters in general, this is a very enjoyable title. The story is interesting and the level design is very nice. The only thing that gets kind of repetitive is hearing enemy after enemy say "let the American blood rot in the street" or another one of their one liners. Other than that I can't say that I have any complaints so far. I know most of you only check out the blockbuster games, but this is a budget title worth a rent if you get the chance.

---
"A true patriot is a lover of his country who rebukes and does not excuse its sins" - Frederick Douglas
#2You_Need_A_LifePosted 11/30/2008 7:01:57 PM
I've not been able to find any information about this one, and it's really interesting me. Do you know if there's any kind of multiplayer?
#3DrRx76Posted 12/1/2008 12:26:50 PM
Im currently in the passage way between the capitol and the white house. I cant get past the electrical fences. Please help
#4chronis2000Posted 12/6/2008 1:31:54 PM
I'm also stuck between the capitol and the white house - anybody know how to get through the fence??