Amagami SS anime thing jig...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Amagami
  3. Amagami SS anime thing jig...

User Info: FINAL SHOWDOWN

FINAL SHOWDOWN
6 years ago#41
Oh yea did anyone end up watching the blue ray or DVDs yet? Supposedly the haruka had a extra scene I haven't watched it yet. What is it?

User Info: kuroi_shinigami

kuroi_shinigami
6 years ago#42
Hmm, still downloading the BD version. Gonna take a while with my internet slow connection XD. Gonna post here if I found the difference. And I haven't heard the radio show yet.

kuroi_shinigami
6 years ago#43
Hmm... I didn't notice any difference in Haruka's arc when skimming through it O_O. Maybe there isn't any big difference yet in Haruka's arc?

FINAL SHOWDOWN
6 years ago#44
Hrmm I thought they posted there was a extra scene.... maybe it was something trivial like a second longer at some part or something.. oh well.

kuroi_shinigami
6 years ago#45
Well, I was skimming through, and Haruka's arc is pretty long ago so I can't remember that well, but I'm pretty sure there is no new event in the anime, probably just a prolonged scene or something.

FINAL SHOWDOWN
6 years ago#46
Welp the main 6 are over. I guess ill say rihokos and harukas are the worst. Rihokos because how the hell in a love sorta anime can you have a character win.. yet lose? Again no idea what they were thinking there. And harukas cuz well.. Everything just happened to fast I think. Maybe it was to hard for them to make her story flow with just 4 eps.

I think tsukasas and saes were the best. Tsukasas was fairly different. But it still worked for me shrug.

kuroi_shinigami
6 years ago#47
I agree with Rihoko's arc being the worst(poor Rihoko ><). Haruka's arc is saved by the good last episode, on the contrary Kaoru's episode is dragged down by the last episode(the DVD release make the ending a lot better). On a whole, I like Kaoru's arc best, with Tsukasa's closely follow. I feel Sae's arc have too many pointless scene while Ai's route is too mediocre. We'll have the stalker's arc next XD. Hopefully there will be Miya's arc in the DVD.

FINAL SHOWDOWN
6 years ago#48
Yea miyas is suppose to be on the dvd or whatever I think...

Anyway its over I guess. I watched risas.. umm... I guess really that is just for people that have played the game. Cuz its kinda pointless in anime form. Goes by to fast. I always thought it was the best story in the game.. but this kinda felt like a afterthought. Then again its only one episode so can't expect much maybe...

kuroi_shinigami
6 years ago#49
Well, there's only so much you can do on one episode. I personally stopped playing with two more heroines to go(I guess gal-ge is just not the game genre for me) so I didn't know how good Risa's story is. But I still think the pacing of the episode is too fast, even faster than the heroine's arc.

FINAL SHOWDOWN
6 years ago#50
Yea game wise I think its the best. I guess it means more in the game cuz as it goes on risa shows up a bit, and you get to see her messing with the girls as your trying to get them. Miya also is in her route and they get in a fight and stuff and thats why she spills the beans as to who she is instead. Just sorta was more interesting I think.

Someone posted on 4chan that the "new" amagami game that is coming out is adding another route they said. I didnt see anything about that though that I recall. Have you heard anything about that?

I guess if its true id like to have a kane route ha.. But id assume it would be hibiki or something shrug...
  1. Boards
  2. Amagami
  3. Amagami SS anime thing jig...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived