Amagami SS anime thing jig...

#41FINAL SHOWDOWN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2010 9:00:43 PM
Oh yea did anyone end up watching the blue ray or DVDs yet? Supposedly the haruka had a extra scene I haven't watched it yet. What is it?
#42kuroi_shinigamiPosted 11/25/2010 11:31:36 PM
Hmm, still downloading the BD version. Gonna take a while with my internet slow connection XD. Gonna post here if I found the difference. And I haven't heard the radio show yet.
#43kuroi_shinigamiPosted 11/27/2010 6:39:14 AM
Hmm... I didn't notice any difference in Haruka's arc when skimming through it O_O. Maybe there isn't any big difference yet in Haruka's arc?
#44FINAL SHOWDOWN(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2010 1:27:45 PM
Hrmm I thought they posted there was a extra scene.... maybe it was something trivial like a second longer at some part or something.. oh well.
#45kuroi_shinigamiPosted 11/28/2010 10:03:56 PM
Well, I was skimming through, and Haruka's arc is pretty long ago so I can't remember that well, but I'm pretty sure there is no new event in the anime, probably just a prolonged scene or something.
#46FINAL SHOWDOWN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2010 12:20:44 PM
Welp the main 6 are over. I guess ill say rihokos and harukas are the worst. Rihokos because how the hell in a love sorta anime can you have a character win.. yet lose? Again no idea what they were thinking there. And harukas cuz well.. Everything just happened to fast I think. Maybe it was to hard for them to make her story flow with just 4 eps.

I think tsukasas and saes were the best. Tsukasas was fairly different. But it still worked for me shrug.
#47kuroi_shinigamiPosted 12/22/2010 8:41:26 PM
I agree with Rihoko's arc being the worst(poor Rihoko ><). Haruka's arc is saved by the good last episode, on the contrary Kaoru's episode is dragged down by the last episode(the DVD release make the ending a lot better). On a whole, I like Kaoru's arc best, with Tsukasa's closely follow. I feel Sae's arc have too many pointless scene while Ai's route is too mediocre. We'll have the stalker's arc next XD. Hopefully there will be Miya's arc in the DVD.
#48FINAL SHOWDOWN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/23/2010 10:59:30 PM
Yea miyas is suppose to be on the dvd or whatever I think...

Anyway its over I guess. I watched risas.. umm... I guess really that is just for people that have played the game. Cuz its kinda pointless in anime form. Goes by to fast. I always thought it was the best story in the game.. but this kinda felt like a afterthought. Then again its only one episode so can't expect much maybe...
#49kuroi_shinigamiPosted 12/25/2010 4:58:31 AM
Well, there's only so much you can do on one episode. I personally stopped playing with two more heroines to go(I guess gal-ge is just not the game genre for me) so I didn't know how good Risa's story is. But I still think the pacing of the episode is too fast, even faster than the heroine's arc.
#50FINAL SHOWDOWN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2010 6:35:01 PM
Yea game wise I think its the best. I guess it means more in the game cuz as it goes on risa shows up a bit, and you get to see her messing with the girls as your trying to get them. Miya also is in her route and they get in a fight and stuff and thats why she spills the beans as to who she is instead. Just sorta was more interesting I think.

Someone posted on 4chan that the "new" amagami game that is coming out is adding another route they said. I didnt see anything about that though that I recall. Have you heard anything about that?

I guess if its true id like to have a kane route ha.. But id assume it would be hibiki or something shrug...