QuestBBS?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Limen123

Limen123
5 years ago#1
I got the game, and I've been fine with my little knowledge of Japanese so far, but after I got the the QuestBBS, I've no clue what to do. I went onto my menu and already accepted the quest, but I don't know what to do next. Anyone here know?
*pulls out Gunblade* B****, get out yo Gummi Ship and gimme all ur Munnies! - Slmcknett
Sora if he were in Grand Theft Auto.

User Info: URT86

URT86
5 years ago#2
Check the right side of the Model Shop.
That guy will ask you to get him a BroadSword.
Either buy it or find it somewhere in the shopping district.
In a trash can on the left side, 2nd floor.

User Info: MegaKirby

MegaKirby
5 years ago#3
This was also troubling me, thanks for the help.
Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. - Winston Churchill -

User Info: Splashgottaito

Splashgottaito
5 years ago#4
A couple Japanese wiki pages you can follow for quests (run it through google translate if you need to):
http://danball.game-cmr.com/data/quest-bbs/index.html
http://game-kouryaku.com/danbo-ru/kuesuto.html

both pages very much in-progress as of this post, but I'm sure they'll fill them up completely in a jiffy
Now playing: Inazuma Eleven 3 DS, Danball Senki PSP, Otome games. LEVEL-5 has taken a good part of my soul <3 ~
Gaming blog: http://majinken.pmsinfirm.org

User Info: URT86

URT86
5 years ago#5
^Thanks for the link

Some quests are annoying.

Limen123
5 years ago#6
Also, I have another question. Where can I get more grease(if I'm reading it correctly o.O)?
*pulls out Gunblade* B****, get out yo Gummi Ship and gimme all ur Munnies! - Slmcknett

User Info: AngeIof_death

AngeIof_death
5 years ago#7
go to kitajima model . talk to the girl at the counter . select 1st option . then select last option . Then 2nd option . all the stuff sold is for maintenence

Limen123
5 years ago#8

go to kitajima model . talk to the girl at the counter . select 1st option . then select last option . Then 2nd option . all the stuff sold is for maintenence

Thanks. I went in there and didn't see anything that looked like it spelled grease, so I just skipped it. xD
But I found out that the shop has a maintenance part for all of your party members too. Just talk to her and choose the last option. o_o

User Info: abdulwafi

abdulwafi
5 years ago#9
Limen123 posted...
Thanks. I went in there and didn't see anything that looked like it spelled grease, so I just skipped it. xD
But I found out that the shop has a maintenance part for all of your party members too. Just talk to her and choose the last option. o_o

anyone u guys know how to do quest bbs 31? need a help on that thnx

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived