QuestBBS?

#1Limen123Posted 6/16/2011 2:05:14 PM
I got the game, and I've been fine with my little knowledge of Japanese so far, but after I got the the QuestBBS, I've no clue what to do. I went onto my menu and already accepted the quest, but I don't know what to do next. Anyone here know?
---
*pulls out Gunblade* B****, get out yo Gummi Ship and gimme all ur Munnies! - Slmcknett
Sora if he were in Grand Theft Auto.
#2URT86Posted 6/16/2011 8:06:48 PM
Check the right side of the Model Shop.
That guy will ask you to get him a BroadSword.
Either buy it or find it somewhere in the shopping district.
In a trash can on the left side, 2nd floor.
#3MegaKirbyPosted 6/16/2011 8:28:42 PM
This was also troubling me, thanks for the help.
---
Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential. - Winston Churchill -
#4SplashgottaitoPosted 6/16/2011 8:45:07 PM
A couple Japanese wiki pages you can follow for quests (run it through google translate if you need to):
http://danball.game-cmr.com/data/quest-bbs/index.html
http://game-kouryaku.com/danbo-ru/kuesuto.html

both pages very much in-progress as of this post, but I'm sure they'll fill them up completely in a jiffy
---
Now playing: Inazuma Eleven 3 DS, Danball Senki PSP, Otome games. LEVEL-5 has taken a good part of my soul <3 ~
Gaming blog: http://majinken.pmsinfirm.org
#5URT86Posted 6/17/2011 12:16:18 AM
^Thanks for the link

Some quests are annoying.
#6Limen123(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2011 12:48:42 AM
Also, I have another question. Where can I get more grease(if I'm reading it correctly o.O)?
---
*pulls out Gunblade* B****, get out yo Gummi Ship and gimme all ur Munnies! - Slmcknett
#7AngeIof_deathPosted 6/17/2011 1:11:27 AM
go to kitajima model . talk to the girl at the counter . select 1st option . then select last option . Then 2nd option . all the stuff sold is for maintenence
#8Limen123(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2011 11:54:17 AM

go to kitajima model . talk to the girl at the counter . select 1st option . then select last option . Then 2nd option . all the stuff sold is for maintenence

Thanks. I went in there and didn't see anything that looked like it spelled grease, so I just skipped it. xD
But I found out that the shop has a maintenance part for all of your party members too. Just talk to her and choose the last option. o_o
---
#9abdulwafiPosted 6/27/2011 8:40:57 AM
Limen123 posted...
Thanks. I went in there and didn't see anything that looked like it spelled grease, so I just skipped it. xD
But I found out that the shop has a maintenance part for all of your party members too. Just talk to her and choose the last option. o_o

anyone u guys know how to do quest bbs 31? need a help on that thnx