Little Battlers eXperience trademarked for USA

#1Pochi27Posted 7/29/2011 8:09:44 AM
Last month, Level-5 released The Little Battlers for PSP. Like Inazuma Eleven, the role playing game also has a manga and anime series.

No plans for an international release have been announced, but Level-5 filed a trademark for The Little Battlers eXperience in the USA. This trademark isn’t just for video games. It also covers plastic models (the game came with one), animated television shows, comic books, and all kinds of related merchandise.

Perhaps, Level-5 International, the company’s North American branch, is thinking about localizing the series. Right now, they’re running a poll to gauge interest in various Japan-only Level-5 titles. You can vote for your favorite with your Facebook account here. As of this writing, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney is in the lead with Ninokuni for PlayStation 3 trailing in second place.

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/07/27/level-5-looking-to-bring-the-entire-little-battlers-experience-overseas/

Its also on level-5 history & game products with the new name. So high chance of coming to the USA or will it share the same fate as The Last Ranker?
---
PSN: Onvertic
#2Second_ChancesPosted 7/29/2011 5:45:42 PM
High chance I bet

and oh god i would love it so much
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#3Kaze_no_OuPosted 7/30/2011 11:47:00 AM
its coming, and man is it gonna fail thanks to that crappy name.
These companies should just start making an english patch for all their games so they can get the whole market in one shot.

Last Ranker isnt as good as this game, its limited in what you can do for the storyline. only thing i really explored was a few town and that was painful because all the quests were ridiculously specific.

That said, there's a video guide for Last Ranker
---
TagForce4.webs.com
#4Selh_teus1991Posted 7/31/2011 3:00:18 PM
Second_Chances posted...
High chance I bet

and oh god i would love it so much

This. And I believe the little battlers eXperience isn't that name of the game, but they are going to be bringing over such as the game, future games, figures and an anime. It's possible to be the next big thing such as how beyblade was for when it came out.
---
Please spam Showtime network on facebook to bring back United States of Tara for another season if you have the time! Thank you.
#5Pochi27(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2011 2:59:48 PM
Kaze_no_Ou posted...
These companies should just start making an english patch for all their games so they can get the whole market in one shot.

Last Ranker isnt as good as this game, its limited in what you can do for the storyline. only thing i really explored was a few town and that was painful because all the quests were ridiculously specific.

The problem I could see with the name is people thinking the game is going to be for little kids. Thanks for the suggestion for the Last Ranker, but I don't like following a guide to understand what is happening and the character interaction.

I saw someone in neogaf found this info regarding the anime:

Dentsu Entertainment USA announced on Monday that it is bringing the Little Battlers eXperience (Danbōru Senki) television anime series to the United States.

The anime from the studio OLM (Pokémon, Deltora Quest) adapts a "near-future, plastic-model-building role-playing game" from Level 5 (Dragon Quest VIII, Professor Layton, Inazuma Eleven, Mobile Suit Gundam AGE). The player customizes and controls miniature robots called LBX (Little Battler eXperience) as they battle it out in dioramas built from reinforced cardboard. The anime version premiered on TV Tokyo last March.

Level 5 had filed a "Little Battlers eXperience" trademark for videogame, animation, plastic models, comic books, and other related merchandise in the United States on July 21. The toy conglomerate Bandai and the publishers Shogakukan and Media Factory are also involved in the franchise.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-08-01/little-battlers-experience/danbo-senki-anime-offered-in-u.s
---
#6Second_ChancesPosted 8/1/2011 6:03:10 PM
Pochi27 posted...
Kaze_no_Ou posted...

The problem I could see with the name is people thinking the game is going to be for little kids. Thanks for the suggestion for the Last Ranker, but I don't like following a guide to understand what is happening and the character interaction.

I saw someone in neogaf found this info regarding the anime:

Dentsu Entertainment USA announced on Monday that it is bringing the Little Battlers eXperience (Danbōru Senki) television anime series to the United States.

The anime from the studio OLM (Pokémon, Deltora Quest) adapts a "near-future, plastic-model-building role-playing game" from Level 5 (Dragon Quest VIII, Professor Layton, Inazuma Eleven, Mobile Suit Gundam AGE). The player customizes and controls miniature robots called LBX (Little Battler eXperience) as they battle it out in dioramas built from reinforced cardboard. The anime version premiered on TV Tokyo last March.

Level 5 had filed a "Little Battlers eXperience" trademark for videogame, animation, plastic models, comic books, and other related merchandise in the United States on July 21. The toy conglomerate Bandai and the publishers Shogakukan and Media Factory are also involved in the franchise.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-08-01/little-battlers-experience/danbo-senki-anime-offered-in-u.s

But dude, Danball Senki IS for kids.
---
#7Pochi27(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2011 3:47:46 AM
Second_Chances posted...

But dude, Danball Senki IS for kids.

I meant like Pokemon, it is for kids, but anyone from all ages can enjoy if they are not in the mindset that only kids can have fun with the game (seriously I find more adults playing pokemon than kids).

Sorry English is not my first language.
---
#8Kaze_no_OuPosted 8/7/2011 1:55:23 AM
I want medabots. Everyone had them old and young alike only exceptions were housewives and PTA ladies.
That said.
@ Pochi, yeah that video guide made me NOT want to play the Last Ranker.
Was a little depressing because it spoiled everything fun about the game.
---
TagForce4.webs.com
#9Pochi27(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2011 12:01:48 PM
Kaze_no_Ou posted...
I want medabots. Everyone had them old and young alike only exceptions were housewives and PTA ladies.
That said.

I remember watching Medabots everyday on my grandmothers house when I was a kid and searching for the gba games, never found them :(
That's why I avoid video guides, unless I lost interest in the game but wanna see the important bits.
---
#10Second_ChancesPosted 9/2/2011 5:57:57 PM
Kaze_no_Ou posted...
That said.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/974889-medarot-ds-kabuto-ver

There's your new medabots
---