Almost out! What places will have it?

#11Tenoh HarukaPosted 7/30/2009 5:10:37 AM
I didn't find it the last two days I was out. I'll have to check the Gamestops (ugh) while I'm out today.
---
Haruhiist
PSN-GT: Strawb3rryPanic
#12Tenoh HarukaPosted 7/30/2009 10:47:47 PM
Well, I couldn't find it anywhere so I just got fed up and placed my order for it with Amazon, who says they have it in stock...
---
Haruhiist
#13JulieSuPosted 7/31/2009 9:18:20 PM
Wait... rerelease. Did they undo the idiotic facelift and put back the CUTE?

Unfortunately, Divas On Ice is pretty much the same as the US/European version of Princess On Ice with some minor cosmetic differences. If you want the original characters you'll have to import the Japanese version (like I did).
#14Tenoh HarukaPosted 7/31/2009 9:33:49 PM
Well, my order for it I placed on Amazon apparently shipped today so we know it actually has been released.
---
Haruhiist
#15Gaming King(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2009 11:01:10 PM
...GameStop didn't have it, OR THE BLAZBLUE DISPLAY!! Tomorrow is the deadline for the picture-taking! I want free stuff and to be acknowledged by Aksys, darn it!! Well, maybe I can still do the other, slightly tougher challenge... Also, I played KOFXII with my favorite employee. Pretty fun, but ugly when it does that Art of Fighting zoom. Unlike BlazBlue, it is VERY pixely, even on a small HDTV like GameStop's. Fry's Electronics may be my only hope. D:

So, is the Japanese version of Princess on Ice actually any good? Is it a fun game? Is it hard or easy to understand what to do?
---
Number of people on the Days of Ruin board who would "totally [censored] Penny": 13
At a recent convention, the DOR "champ" killed a guy.
#167thGamesterPosted 8/3/2009 9:36:08 AM
You can always buy it at Aksysgames store at aksysgames.com.
#17Gaming King(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2009 9:52:53 PM
For $30, plus shipping, I bet. I dunno about that... I really prefer buying things in stores, with cash especially.
---
Number of people on the Days of Ruin board who would "totally [censored] Penny": 13
At a recent convention, the DOR "champ" killed a guy.
#18Gaming King(Topic Creator)Posted 8/22/2009 6:57:35 PM
It's at my GameStop now, but I can't blow that much of my mom's money. Really, only Metroid Prime Trilogy and LittleBigPlanet: GOTY Edition are worth buying in the next month. And I will need to be getting that Dissidia: FINAL FANTASY PSP package... And then later on, Tekken 6 Premium Pack... and I gotta go to Anime Weekend Atlanta (they better have a BlazBlue tourney for me to WIN >:3)... Expensive stuff. I'd feel guilty if she hadn't gotten me stuck in this horrible no-income-no-school-no-liscense-boredom-only-Final-Destination situation.
---
At a Canadian convention, the DOR "champ" killed a guy.