Organ music in nexus?

#1twotonezPosted 4/3/2012 10:53:34 PM
I just beat storm king. Go back to the nexus and theres some creepy organ music playing now. I dont remember it before. Am I just not paying attention and it's been there the whole 60+ hours I've spent playing this game? lol
#2ShdwwrymPosted 4/4/2012 12:01:30 AM
If I remember right, the more arch-demons you slay the more prevaliant the organ music is. If you've cleared most of the archstones by now it's extremely noticible!
#3cheipazgeimurPosted 4/4/2012 1:17:40 AM
i think you start to hear it when you have 2 bosses left to beat... at least that's when it becomes noticeable to me
#4aneed4peedPosted 4/4/2012 4:33:16 AM
Killing 3 arch demons triggers the change in the Nexus BGM.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/FTmkH.jpg]
#5Tabris02Posted 4/4/2012 7:24:06 AM
It scared me when I heard it for the first time after returning to the Nexus.

I legitimately thought I was going to die.
---
If you're gonna be original, then you can count on being copied.
(former) 1st Lieutenant of the Oni Conspiracy
#6guardian_owlPosted 4/4/2012 10:45:58 AM
Yep, on the soundtrack it changes from the "Maiden in Black" theme, to a theme called "the Nexus."
---
I guess the best way to describe Rez is if a DJ game and Star Fox had a baby, and that baby was on acid...
#7twotonez(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2012 1:47:12 PM
Thats what I thought. I knew I wasnt hearing things. lol I knew there was music in there, I just never thought it was that creepy. Thats one of the things I love about this game over Dark Souls. The atmosphere is incredible. I love Dark Souls levels and design too, but Demon's is freaking amazing.