How to Level up?

#1vinceyangPosted 2/28/2009 8:59:09 AM
I had defected the first boss phalanx, the black robe gal ask me to go above to talk to monument...

I cant find where is it?
#2DuneManPosted 2/28/2009 9:06:12 AM
Talk to the Monumental, then come back to her. She'll give you the Blue Eye Stone and White Eye Stone to play multiplayer(co-op) and ask, "Dost thou seekest soul power?" Say YES and she'll let you level up.
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
SRPG fan? Support Valkyria Chronicles or see an innovative gem get lost forever.
#3vinceyang(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2009 9:08:05 AM
Where is the monument? I cant find it...
#4DuneManPosted 2/28/2009 9:11:07 AM
See how the camera panned up the stairs? Yeah, keep going up the stairs until you reach a ring with a bunch of little shin-high statue things with burnt out candles in front of them. One statue has a lit candle, that is the monumental.

Here is a full walkthrough demonstration of your questions(leveling and the monumental):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtZ2HtGpDRI&fmt=18
---
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
SRPG fan? Support Valkyria Chronicles or see an innovative gem get lost forever.
#5vinceyang(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2009 9:32:19 AM
A ha, got it. Someone let a message infront of the Monumental.
Thanks for the prompt reply DuneMan. Notice that you really active in this board.

I a big fan of King's Field. The first game I play in PS2 happen to be KF ancient city. And i just wondering when From Software going o come out another KF for PS3, and there is Demon;s Souls for the answer.. LOL