arch demon.? what is that.

#1gijordanPosted 10/7/2009 1:48:19 PM

After the tower knight it says i cant go any further until i beat a arch demon. Why is that. what is that?

#2Moist_TowlettePosted 10/7/2009 1:49:13 PM
You need to complete one of the other worlds first.
---
A magician wandered along the beach, but no one needed him.
#3hardcore rpg gamerPosted 10/7/2009 1:49:57 PM
Kill the final boss of one of the other areas (Old Monk, Dragon God, Maiden Astrea, or Storm King).
---
The line below is true.
The line above is false.
#4Elly_MayPosted 10/7/2009 1:50:16 PM
It means a chief demon of any of the other 4 worlds. To get through the fog, beat either world 2, 3, 4, or 5 completely then the fog will disappear.
---
Without syntax and grammar, human language would not be any different from the chimpanzees that shout repeating sounds. ~ Phillip Tobias
#5gijordan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2009 1:50:30 PM

So i have to do a little of each stage to advance. Is that how it works.

#6gijordan(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2009 1:51:54 PM

It sounds as if stage one is actually the last stage then.

#7hardcore rpg gamerPosted 10/7/2009 1:53:05 PM
Aside from that one gate, you can play through any of the other areas as you wish.

If I remember correctly though, on a NG+, you can just go through that gate without having to kill one of the other demons.
---
The line below is true.
The line above is false.
#8Elly_MayPosted 10/7/2009 1:56:10 PM
Most people will do world 2 completely first. You don't need to do the worlds one by one. Just pick one and finish it completely. Furthermore, the area after the fog is really tough. You'll be in for a shock I guarantee you.

Also, the "right" way IMO to do the worlds is from 5 to 1, anti-clockwise. You'll understand why once you have enough experience with the game yourself.
---
Without syntax and grammar, human language would not be any different from the chimpanzees that shout repeating sounds. ~ Phillip Tobias
#9Sasuke_Uchiha85Posted 10/7/2009 1:56:57 PM
I don't want to fight the Vanguard first, thanks. xD
---
Best song ever for gamers of the early Nintendo era:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvB-lIcHHPQ
#10Elly_MayPosted 10/7/2009 2:01:02 PM
You don't need to fight Vanguard actually. Can just run past him. If you need to fight him, just stand on top of the fort and just pebble him with arrows. He won't even come to attack you. Its a cheap tactic but it works.
---