Demon's Soul Is WAY too hard.

#1Famous-KPosted 10/12/2009 1:13:39 AM
Hello There , as a owner of PS3 i did finish many games that were hard to finish but this one i just can't stand it. I tought that having another hard game would be nice but i mean you spend 3/4 of the time dead and trying to figure out what went wrong. Yup , i pre-ordered this game and its going back where i took it. Could have been a far better game.
#2Sasuke_Uchiha85Posted 10/12/2009 1:14:16 AM
"10: Provisional (1)
New account created in the past 48 hours. To prevent flooding, can create 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)."
---
Best song ever for gamers of the early Nintendo era:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvB-lIcHHPQ
#3CyCoPLxPosted 10/12/2009 1:15:41 AM
Just because you suck at it, doesn't make it a bad game. Just means you suck at it.
---
PSN id: cycopl
#4Kai200XPosted 10/12/2009 1:17:26 AM
Demon's Souls is a great game.
#5ColoradoKindBudPosted 10/12/2009 1:27:02 AM

Or another way of looking at it, every game that isn't Demon's Souls is WAY too easy. Seriously, it's my main complaint with games nowadays, they're just too freaking easy. It's nice to have a game that doesn't hold your hand & pop messages on the screen every 5 seconds telling you what to do.

Now is Demon's Souls a hard game? Yeah, it sure is, but it's almost never cheap.If you bite it, it's because of your skills, (or lack thereof), not the game being unfair. But if you keep at it, you'll learn every single enemy placement & every nook & cranny of a level until eventually you dominate. This game may be tough, but the sense of reward associated with getting through abrutal area is pretty much unparalleled in any other game in recent years. Hardcore gamers only need apply for this gem.

#6DynemantiPosted 10/12/2009 1:31:36 AM
from TC's profile
"Account Created Monday, October 12, 2009 4:01 AM" dont bother answering him
---
CC echos friend code 0775 0324 8071
#7Ten80pPosted 10/12/2009 1:35:41 AM
This game may be tough, but the sense of reward associated with getting through a brutal area is pretty much unparalleled in any other game in recent years.

TC will never know. But that's okay. A game like DS isn't made for everybody. It's probably why so few copies were available. At least now somebody who wants the game will finally find a used copy.
#8MrPinkOfCanadaPosted 10/12/2009 1:36:39 AM
Did you expect hand holding from a game that's renowned for being hard? This isn't a casual friendly game, only gamers need apply.

Besides, it's only hard until you learn how to play, my wife has gotten to the tower knight in the first major area and that's pretty impressive considering she's fairly new to action games, if she can do it you can too.
#9Famous-K(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2009 1:41:14 AM
Nice answer Dynemanti..nice way to judge people. You should look at Ten80p's message might help you to know what is a 'Worthy Message'
#10Sasuke_Uchiha85Posted 10/12/2009 1:43:30 AM
You get no credibility if you create an account and your first post is complaining about something. That's called trolling.
---
Best song ever for gamers of the early Nintendo era:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvB-lIcHHPQ