"I'm in trouble, please recommend this message"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. "I'm in trouble, please recommend this message"
6 years ago#11
This is harsh, evaluate me >>>>>>>>>> I'm in trouble, please recommend this message
6 years ago#12
Dunno normally I just slap down hints for traps or ambushes, it's worked freakishly well at times lol had a fight with Maneater the other night not goin so well an suddenly it was, Did not know about the whole health restore lol explains what has been goin on.
PS3 ID: Airman_Frost
6 years ago#13
I've been saved by it before, used it once when I actually needed to get back to my souls with a sliver of health and very little grass in Latria.

I generally don't recommend them if I come across one with around six recommendations, as hopefully the six heals helped the character out, and deleted mine after I got healed. It's a useful tool.

On the other hand, I do get a little frustrated when I see them with like 600 recommends. The person obviously left the message last week and doesn't need anymore health. I'm less inclined to recommend a message with a lot of recommendations.
6 years ago#14

Actually getting recommend at the exact right time where you are low on health is near impossible.

True enough, I seemed to get the "Your message has been recommended" pop-ups in the Nexus usually - I can't really see what the point of that is.

Never recommend that message.

Nah, me neither. I'll usually only take the time to recommend a useful, well placed or witty message.
~ Ye Olde Schule ~
6 years ago#15
@pharos33: I second that, "This is harsh, evaluate me" sounds way better :P
PSN: Eek-A-Dog
Every topic I touch dies!
6 years ago#16
It's just people looking for recommendations. The free heal is nearly useless unless you're in the middle of a boss fight and don't have time to heal which usually means you just need to try a new strategy. Healing items are abundant anyway.
Demon's Souls - Sn1per666999
Soul Level 165
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. "I'm in trouble, please recommend this message"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived