"I'm in trouble, please recommend this message"

#11pharos33Posted 11/29/2009 12:48:23 PM
This is harsh, evaluate me >>>>>>>>>> I'm in trouble, please recommend this message
#12Aegis001Posted 11/29/2009 1:47:57 PM
Dunno normally I just slap down hints for traps or ambushes, it's worked freakishly well at times lol had a fight with Maneater the other night not goin so well an suddenly it was, Did not know about the whole health restore lol explains what has been goin on.
---
PS3 ID: Airman_Frost
#13DynarchAtafixePosted 11/29/2009 2:10:16 PM
I've been saved by it before, used it once when I actually needed to get back to my souls with a sliver of health and very little grass in Latria.

I generally don't recommend them if I come across one with around six recommendations, as hopefully the six heals helped the character out, and deleted mine after I got healed. It's a useful tool.

On the other hand, I do get a little frustrated when I see them with like 600 recommends. The person obviously left the message last week and doesn't need anymore health. I'm less inclined to recommend a message with a lot of recommendations.
#14JoolsyPosted 11/29/2009 2:21:32 PM

Actually getting recommend at the exact right time where you are low on health is near impossible.

True enough, I seemed to get the "Your message has been recommended" pop-ups in the Nexus usually - I can't really see what the point of that is.

Never recommend that message.

Nah, me neither. I'll usually only take the time to recommend a useful, well placed or witty message.

---
~ Ye Olde Schule ~
#15Loord_of_KaaosPosted 11/29/2009 3:10:38 PM
@pharos33: I second that, "This is harsh, evaluate me" sounds way better :P
---
PSN: Eek-A-Dog
Every topic I touch dies!
#16Sn1per666Posted 11/29/2009 3:39:03 PM
It's just people looking for recommendations. The free heal is nearly useless unless you're in the middle of a boss fight and don't have time to heal which usually means you just need to try a new strategy. Healing items are abundant anyway.
---
Demon's Souls - Sn1per666999
Soul Level 165