Brushwood armor set

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. Brushwood armor set

User Info: Jancina

Jancina
6 years ago#1
So i founded the armor set in 1-1, in WWTD equipped it and damn i cant run or roll, what does this armor reuqires, 10000000 of stamina or what?

Jancina
6 years ago#2
and i removed alot of stuff.

User Info: Dioica

Dioica
6 years ago#3
Yes.
PSN - Obtusifolius

Dioica
6 years ago#4
Oooh, 10 seconds too late :O You can tell how much stamina it requires by checking in your inventory with it equipped.
PSN - Obtusifolius

User Info: eastman1982

eastman1982
6 years ago#5
i h8ed that set never used it even on flame lurker i used the dark silver on NG+ had mg resistance and i managed to get fast roll :D
"I got your back like a butt crack!"
psn user Darth_Eastman

User Info: Pujos_PL

Pujos_PL
6 years ago#6
I actually used it for a very long time. Very useful for Flamelurker if you are used to doing the weak roll and fighting without lockon. On my first playthrough I found him rather easy, and then I lost the skill to do the "fatty" dodge perfectly and had to use some tricks to kill him.

Jancina
6 years ago#7
so what exactly you need to wear armor and being able to run and roll?

Dioica
6 years ago#8
Check your equip burden. If it is over half-full, you will roll like a silly sausage.
PSN - Obtusifolius
(message deleted)

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
6 years ago#10
Brushwood is awesome fun in NG with a Regenerator build (Adj. Shd +5, Blessed wep +5 and Regen Ring). Most non-boss enemies can't kill you, and even the dangerous ones need multiple hits in succession to do it.

By NG+ though, don't bother. Stay under 50% equip burden to maintain fast rolls.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
*please use the Search Topics option, at the bottom of the page, before posting*
  1. Boards
  2. Demon's Souls
  3. Brushwood armor set

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived