This is an amazing glitch I found out about a couple days ago, I thought I'd share it. Works with all versions of the game.
Credit goes to Loscycos for finding the glitch:
1. Take all of the item you wanna dupe from thomas
2. Hotkey shard of archstones (/remember Evacuate miracle)
3. talk to Boldwin, open buy items menu, open the menu which lets you select how many of that item you wanna buy
4. walk away to thomas (while in Boldwin menu) and while Boldwin says his text ("Whats the hurry? Where u off to...")
5. press square button (/use shard of archstone) as many times until the "return to nexus - yes I no" dialog appears
6. press start, to make said dialog disappear
7. deposit the item you wanna dupe (/maximize)
The original post, posted by HagaarTheHorrible on the Demon's Souls wiki forum: http://forums.demonssouls.info/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7014 --- Black Label Society Strength Determination Merciless Forever
I know about this glitch already. Zyrax posted it which came from the Wiki site. I even posted it today giving all the credit to zyrax for telling us about the glitch. Look up her "Goodbye Farming" Topic. --- 'Do you dream of madness as you sleep..or of me!"
Just so you know, you don't need to spam the button. Just press X to skip through Boldwin's lines and then hit the shard or Evacuate twice to bring up the Yes/No dialog. --- || ||\ || ||"" ||"" ||"") ||\ || /''''\ || || \|| ||"" ||¦¦, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/
CountDread posted... I know about this glitch already. Zyrax posted it which came from the Wiki site. I even posted it today giving all the credit to zyrax for telling us about the glitch. Look up her "Goodbye Farming" Topic.
And yeah, Zyrax closed it, not sure why. I think when I presented the idea that he (or she?) should make a youtube video to link to the a stickied post describing the glitch, it had to be the work of Zyrax. The video and sticky topic that is.
Also some notes, you can use nexial binding or evacuate in it's place as mentioned. And mashing 'O' (or gently pressing twice) after making the deposit allows you to avoid that loading screen (and you keep shard). --- FF13 NCU Guide_v1.5 coming March Demon's Souls Stat Planner - Abandoned