Duping with Thomas

#1DarkTemperPosted 3/19/2011 11:43:01 PM
This is an amazing glitch I found out about a couple days ago, I thought I'd share it. Works with all versions of the game.

Credit goes to Loscycos for finding the glitch:

1. Take all of the item you wanna dupe from thomas

2. Hotkey shard of archstones (/remember Evacuate miracle)

3. talk to Boldwin, open buy items menu, open the menu which lets you select how many of that item you wanna buy

4. walk away to thomas (while in Boldwin menu) and while Boldwin says his text ("Whats the hurry? Where u off to...")

5. press square button (/use shard of archstone) as many times until the "return to nexus - yes I no" dialog appears

6. press start, to make said dialog disappear

7. deposit the item you wanna dupe (/maximize)

The original post, posted by HagaarTheHorrible on the Demon's Souls wiki forum:
http://forums.demonssouls.info/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=7014
---
Black Label Society
Strength Determination Merciless Forever
#2firedraco2Posted 3/19/2011 11:46:43 PM
Step 5, you can use Evacuate instead, just spam L1/R1 with your ToG or ToB equipped.

Also, about the end, when it makes you Evacuate, you can skip that too. Just exit Stockpile Thomas so he starts talking to you as you are about to finish casting Evacuate.
#3CountDreadPosted 3/20/2011 4:43:24 AM
I know about this glitch already. Zyrax posted it which came from the Wiki site. I even posted it today giving all the credit to zyrax for telling us about the glitch. Look up her "Goodbye Farming" Topic.
---
'Do you dream of madness as you sleep..or of me!"
#4InfernoSDPosted 3/20/2011 10:31:43 AM
Not sure why that topic was closed.

Just so you know, you don't need to spam the button. Just press X to skip through Boldwin's lines and then hit the shard or Evacuate twice to bring up the Yes/No dialog.
---
|| ||\ || ||"" ||"" ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/
#5Mud_ChanPosted 3/20/2011 10:59:26 AM
CountDread posted...
I know about this glitch already. Zyrax posted it which came from the Wiki site. I even posted it today giving all the credit to zyrax for telling us about the glitch. Look up her "Goodbye Farming" Topic.

0.o

And yeah, Zyrax closed it, not sure why. I think when I presented the idea that he (or she?) should make a youtube video to link to the a stickied post describing the glitch, it had to be the work of Zyrax. The video and sticky topic that is.

Also some notes, you can use nexial binding or evacuate in it's place as mentioned. And mashing 'O' (or gently pressing twice) after making the deposit allows you to avoid that loading screen (and you keep shard).
---
FF13 NCU Guide_v1.5 coming March
Demon's Souls Stat Planner - Abandoned
#6DarkTemper(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2011 11:31:40 AM
Zyrax got it from the same site I did (second poster on that forum.)

You can visit the link that I posted with the full information that describes it in better detail.
---
Black Label Society
Strength Determination Merciless Forever
#7xvePosted 3/20/2011 11:50:44 AM
Holy crap!
#8zyrax2301Posted 3/20/2011 12:00:01 PM
I didn't want that topic getting stickied before the point was clear in the title Mud...(no more farming isn't very descriptive) and until the post/vid was sorted out like you said.

Not that I think it would have anyways, heh...Count what makes you think I'm a lady? Is it my boobs?
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#9Pujos_PLPosted 3/20/2011 12:02:28 PM
I think he meant the hair, I thought they were quite long, but I never called you a lady since no boobs=no lady :)
#10zyrax2301Posted 3/20/2011 12:26:00 PM
O_o
---
Why? Because **** you is why.