Littlebigplanet for the psp vs Scribblenauts for the ds.

#1TehPwnerer46Posted 11/21/2009 10:18:34 AM

If you had a ds and a psp and had to take only one of these games with you which on a trip, would you choose. The reason I ask is because Scribblenauts is supposed to be very creative/imaginative and so is LBP. Which is better?

#2ShinyLegitPoloPosted 11/21/2009 10:28:03 AM
Depends on what YOU like. Scribblenauts is just using your imagination to think of words that the game would know, such as God or a machine gun. LittleBigPlanet is a more creative artistic game. You basically build levels that other people will play, such as your friends. Or over Wi-Fi you will be able to play other people's levels. You decide... Oh and update me what you pick!
---
Platinum- Polo's FC: 1032~7175~4630
Pearl- Danny's FC: 3652~5850~5379
#3LegoPearlFeyPosted 11/21/2009 10:30:51 AM
LBP
Scribblenauts is pretty broken
---
Official Lego Dave Grohl of 2010
#4ShinyLegitPoloPosted 11/21/2009 10:31:45 AM
Um to Lego... LBP is pretty broken too, but not as much as Scribblenauts.
---
#5zoomzoomyepyepPosted 11/21/2009 10:43:53 AM

I haven't got LBP psp yet, but I have to say scribblenauts was horrible. Obviously, not everyone will agree and some may think scribblenauts is awesome. The thing with scribblenauts is your very limited. Sure you can spawn about anything you can think of, but your very limited with those items. For instance, you want a ladder to climb up something so you type ladder; all you get is a tiny little ladder that will work only in certain situation. If you could adjust the items you spawn then I'd probably give it another chance.

As far as this game goes, I too would like to know the pros and cons. I have LBP for ps3 and absolutely love it. Stopped playing it though because it won't load several of my levels that I spent a lot of time on. :(

#6LegoPearlFeyPosted 11/21/2009 10:45:24 AM
Um to Lego... LBP is pretty broken too, but not as much as Scribblenauts.

The patch fixed the problems from what I understand but most solutions in Scribblenauts can be done with blackholes or ropes.
---
Official Lego Dave Grohl of 2010
#7mcnichoj18Posted 11/21/2009 10:49:25 AM
LBP
---
"Little Mac, representin', make your move then punk.
Five seconds to the bell and then I'm f-in' you up." - Duane & BrandO, Punch-Out!!!
#8ShinyLegitPoloPosted 11/21/2009 10:54:41 AM
I haven't got LBP psp yet, but I have to say scribblenauts was horrible. Obviously, not everyone will agree and some may think scribblenauts is awesome. The thing with scribblenauts is your very limited. Sure you can spawn about anything you can think of, but your very limited with those items. For instance, you want a ladder to climb up something so you type ladder; all you get is a tiny little ladder that will work only in certain situation. If you could adjust the items you spawn then I'd probably give it another chance.

As far as this game goes, I too would like to know the pros and cons. I have LBP for ps3 and absolutely love it. Stopped playing it though because it won't load several of my levels that I spent a lot of time on. :(
-------------------------------------------------------------------
i think that you mean the pros and cons for lbp psp so...
pros- its a fun game, very creative, portable, able to download other people's levels, good amount of costumes (for psp)
cons- no multiplayer, slow loading times (sometimes), cant put stickers on sackboy, no decorations, create-mode problems (for most games it should already be fixed).
---
#9TgirlPosted 11/21/2009 12:39:06 PM
I don't have a PSP and I don't have this game... But, I can easily say... A lot of games are better than Scribblenauts. >__< Scribblenauts' controls are one thing. Easy to get bored with the game is another.
#10PSI_GroundPosted 11/21/2009 5:53:52 PM
Scribblenauts was the worst... Wait, no, OoT is the worst game I ever played. Scribblenauts is second.

I'm putting this in my PSP right now and I loved the demo, But I'd take neither.

I'd take one of those third-party portable SNES things and super mario all stars.
---
Did you hear Wal*Mart sells caskets? Well, if you buy a pistol and one bullet they give you a casket and a 6-pack of beer for free.