Little Big Planet Q&A

#1Zinta-S-KurochiPosted 11/28/2009 11:24:28 AM

Hello, it seems that only a short while after this game was out the fourm was a litter land, by almost everyone. Especially the constant trolling about obvious things.

Q. Is this game PSP or PSPGO

A. Both.

Q. Is there a multiplayer function.

A. Not yet, MM is thinking about maybe allowing it, at the expense of the levels' quality.

Q. Is there an online option?

A. Yes, you can go online to see news, play peoples levels, edit peoples levels, and publish your own.

Q. Is this game long.

A. It is endless, the story mode is short IF you speed through it. But an average player trying to get 100% and all aces, it may take a month or two. MM is hopefully going to release new levels through expansions, and if you have a PSP that can go online, you have thousands of levels to play.

Q. Is it fun?

A. Yes, but from time to time it will be frustrating.

Q. Is this the same as the PS3 version?

A. No, same physics, some same clothes, some same creation tools, but otherwise it's a new game.

Q. Is it hard?

A. Some levels are, some aren't.

Q. Is this game worth it?

A. At a 40$ price tag, it's a steal.

Q. How in depth is the creation mode?

A. Almost as deep the the PS3 version, and it will get so much better.

Q. Why can't I acsess the Community Moon?

A. 1. You pirated it. 2. You don't have a connection. 3. You need to update PSP. 4. You need to update LBP.

Q. Does this game have updates?

A. Yes, go to the game, click triange and select update.

Q. My creation mode is crashing!

A. You didn't update did you?

Q. This game looks nice, but one last thing. How do you suppose I learn all this without trolling?

A. When you start the game there are about 100 tutorials, and online level tutorials. Or you could ask on this thread.

Q. Are there gltiches?

A. A few, but nothing too big.

If you come across something not mentioned here, post your problem below, and I will update this.

Thank you.

#2Zinta-S-Kurochi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/28/2009 11:29:15 AM
Q. Can this and the PS3 connect?
A. No in everyway.

Q. I didn't get the PRE-ORDER codes when I bought this.
A. The codes were only available at Gamestop for PRE-ORDER!
#3CronoDynePosted 11/28/2009 2:05:48 PM
Q. Why can't I acsess the Community Moon?

A. 1. You pirated it. 2. You don't have a connection. 3. You need to update PSP. 4. You need to update LBP.

Funny, since I have the PSN version, had a perfect connection, have the latest update, have the 2.01 LPB patch, and I still wasn't able to access Community Moon.

No one on so far has confirmed anything at all about the server status, so people who couldn't get in are lost in the dark. I swear, when I get back to my local wifi area next week and it STILL doesn't work, I'm done with this game for good. I'm not even playing it at all until then.
---
Please, for the love of all that's good and holy in this world, enough with the Geico Caveman commercials!!
#4Zinta-S-Kurochi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2009 8:04:47 AM
It may be your PSP.
Or try deleting and redownloading LBP.
Don't give up on such a great experiance.
#5Zinta-S-Kurochi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2009 8:08:10 AM
I think I found the solution. This is a PSN based game, it uses your PSN tag, if you aren't logged on to PSN at your HOME setting you can't acsess online.
#6Solidshooter24Posted 11/29/2009 1:48:46 PM
What does the first frog do in the first level? The one that needs a star sticker.
---
Now playing: Modern Warfare 2, Little Big Planet PSP
Check out my Review of Little Big Planet PSP At http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsSolidshooter24
#7JKiiiPosted 11/29/2009 2:07:45 PM
I'm going to say some things on these questions I put them in bold

Q. Is there a multiplayer function.

A. Not yet, MM is thinking about maybe allowing it, at the expense of the levels' quality. They decided to cancel multiplayer

Q. Is there an online option?

A. Yes, you can go online to see news, play peoples levels, edit peoples levels, and publish your own. You can only edit anothers level if they made it copyable (which is stupide cause many people will publish it and claim it as there own)

Q. Is this game long.

A. It is endless, the story mode is short IF you speed through it. But an average player trying to get 100% and all aces, it may take a month or two. MM is hopefully going to release new levels through expansions, and if you have a PSP that can go online, you have thousands of levels to play. I got 100% & all aces in about 8 hours (I lost my save once and did it again, still took about 8 hours)

Q. This game looks nice, but one last thing. How do you suppose I learn all this without trolling?

A. When you start the game there are about 100 tutorials, and online level tutorials. Or you could ask on this thread. You could also look up fansites and youtube videos, you can also look up videos from the PS3 version as well since they use almost all of the same tools

Q. Can this and the PS3 connect?
A. No in everyway. There might be the possibility of cross-talk in the future