Ganondorf
Captain Falcon
---
I'm Zeldamasterkid0 and I'MMMMMMMMMMMMM
AWWWWWWWWEEEESSSSSOMMME
#42hisshouburaikenPosted 4/15/2012 11:48:50 AM
Why is nobody suggesting Wade Hixton
---
Eggplant Wizard/King Hippo: Mother Brain!
Mother Brain: You were expecting Donkey Kong?!
#43BlueFlameBatPosted 4/24/2012 9:51:11 PM
hisshouburaiken posted...
Why is nobody suggesting Wade Hixton

Copyright, probably.

I'd want a bunch of celebrities I hate in real life for opponents; people like Ted Nugent, Penn & Teller, Charles Martinet, Jessie Helms, Ed Helms, Mary J Blige, Kid Rock, that guy from the Charter "International Dateline" commercials, Mike Rowe, Howie Long, Sarah Palin, John Bradshaw Layfield, Kanye West, Michael Vick, Kevin Alfred Strom, and... there's more but for some reason I can't think of any. That's just wishful thinking though. Likeness claims would pretty much legally block all of those.

More realistically, since the game will likely be on 3DS or Wii-U, I'd want it to make use of cameras to put yourself or someone else in the game. Imagine taking a picture of someone you don't like and putting him or her in the game to pummel. Which reminds me, I'd like pictures of each one of you who are surely going to lash out at my next idea.

I'd want Little Mac, a female boxer, and a create-a-boxer option.

Oh yeah, and there would have to be button options like in Super Punch-Out!!. I'd much rather use Y & B than B & A.
---
"BlueFlameBat has not entered any biographical information. It's probably none of your damn business anyway." -G4TV profile
There is still no escape.
#44Exa_ManPosted 5/1/2012 1:30:17 AM
Nice, zeldamasterkid0. Now check out my killer roster:

minor circuit -
Bear Hugger
Don Flamenco
Masked Muscle

Major Circuit -
Kid Quick (gangsta)
Chief Raging Bull (american indian)
Bob Charlie
King Hippo
Piston Hurricane
Bald Bull

WORLD CIRCUIT -
Heike Kagero
Aran Ryan
Mr. Sand Man
Pizza Pasta
Super Macho Man
MIKE TYSON!!

BONUS, DREAM MATCH! -
FRANK JR.
---
All hail Lord Zoidberg!!!
(\/)(;,,,;)(\/)
#45squidgy617Posted 5/18/2012 7:56:00 AM
I would like to see Little Mac's SPO design make an appearance somehow, but not necessarily as his default outfit. Perhaps an unlockable, or maybe player 2 would take that design? I'm assuming the game would end up being called Super Punch Out!! as well.

Obviously, I'd be excited if they revamped many of the SPO guys and put them in, and to change it up, they could grab some characters from Arm Wrestling and put them in.

Which reminds me... an Arm Wrestling minigame somehow integrated into the sequel would be awesome.
#46GameKing59Posted 6/2/2012 11:16:10 AM
I have a few ideas for who I'd like to see return.

1.Mad Clown.

2.Masked Muscle.

3.Hoy Quarlow.

4.Pizza Pasta.

5.Piston Hurricane.

On a different note, WHY HASN'T ANYBODY SUGGESTED MAD CLOWN FOR A RETURN!? Heck, why no Masked Muscle? I would've figured fighters like them would fit nicely into the modern Punch-Out's roster.
#47Exa_ManPosted 6/4/2012 8:15:20 AM
I suggested that Masked Muscle make a return.

And I was almost going to suggest Mad Clown, but I feel Pizza Pasta is still the better Italian boxer despite the idiotic name.
---
All hail Lord Zoidberg!!!
(\/)(;,,,;)(\/)
#48GameKing59Posted 6/6/2012 9:43:21 AM
Oh. Well, I figure Mad Clown's Aesthetic would fit into a modern Punch-Out game quite well. Perhaps Little Mac would pinch him in the nose each time, causing you to hear a honk every time a hit connects.

Besides, with a concept like a fighting clown, he should at least be worth a mention on this topic somewhere.

That said, Pizza Pasta's also a good concept with that name alone. If there's any back story stills, I see him running a pizza place alongside a career in boxing. Perhaps each time you hit Pizza Pasta, there'd be slices of pizza dancing around his head.
#49KCJ5062Posted 6/20/2012 11:12:02 AM
GameKing59 posted...

On a different note, WHY HASN'T ANYBODY SUGGESTED MAD CLOWN FOR A RETURN!? Heck, why no Masked Muscle? I would've figured fighters like them would fit nicely into the modern Punch-Out's roster.

I did.

I think for Pizza Patsa they could make him a mobster/chef. He says things like "Forgedaboudit" and "You'll be sleeping with da fishes Mac".
#50Gekigangar3Posted 6/21/2012 2:05:26 AM
We couldn't just have Pizza Pasta as a Joisey Guido?
---
"The GameFAQs boards are more advanced than any other boards on the net." ~ GSOC