How do you get enemies to respawn for bowser?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
  3. How do you get enemies to respawn for bowser?

User Info: mitch4581

mitch4581
7 years ago#1
I need to get the toothy blitty.
If I'm Wrong then why do I agree with it.... gt-Filthy p3ngu1n.
PS3-Heyman45

User Info: Ulttimaa

Ulttimaa
7 years ago#2
Very carefully.
if Swampert could learn Bulk Up rather than Curse, the lowered SPD makes it vulnerable to slower pokemon like Aggron and Rhyperior-VIIVincent

User Info: mtpfreak

mtpfreak
7 years ago#3
They'll start respawning later in the game.
I'm not sure of an exact point, but enemies seem to respawn whenever you leave an area.
I think they also add a couple of enemies for the sake of getting these blitties.
My Flipnote Gallery
http://flipnote.hatena.com/RupeeClock/my

User Info: Calvin079

Calvin079
7 years ago#4
Even if the Vacuum block doesn't flash, try anyway. I found 2 Blitties without the block going off.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
7 years ago#5
I dont know about that.I think it still does flash when an enemy has a blitty.That's how I found most of them.Well,except for a few but that's because I watched someone get them lol.
Pearl FC:4339-7442-6801
Pokemon Platinum FC:2836-6017-2058

User Info: Mascara_Snake

Mascara_Snake
7 years ago#6
It just flashes for having some specific effect. The Blitties don't affect whether the Vacuum block is flashing or whatever.

User Info: skawo93

skawo93
7 years ago#7
Just enter a chakroad, warp somewhere, and then warp back.
http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm230/skawo96/W.jpg
Run! Run away!

User Info: Calvin079

Calvin079
7 years ago#8
Walk up to a toothy (BUT DON'T PUNCH IT, unless if you won't give it a 1 hit KO). If it has a fat goomba with it, attempt to inhale. If a blitty pops out, keep sucking. If not, let it ride and beat the snot out of them.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
  3. How do you get enemies to respawn for bowser?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived